Okay, I've gotten a server up and running for me and a friend, but no matter what I do to the server settings, it still seems our world is OVERWHELMED with zombies. It's impossible to go anywhere and loot or do anything.

I tried this:

I discovered that when you open PZServerSettings.exe at the top of the window there is a settings button, click it and select the file where Sandboxvars.lua file is. SteamApps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\lua\shared\Sandbox. After that you should be able to save the settings as you wish.

And I click save, and it seems to save, but when I start up the server and play, nothing has changed whatsoever.

I've tried on a server that hasn't been reset. I've tried on a server I've JUST reset. What the hell am I doing wrong? I've seen videos on youtube where people play together and they don't have nearly as many zombies as I do. :T

Okay, I've gotten a server up and running for me and a friend, but no matter what I do to the server settings, it still seems our world is OVERWHELMED with zombies. It's impossible to go anywhere and loot or do anything.

I tried this:

I discovered that when you open PZServerSettings.exe at the top of the window there is a settings button, click it and select the file where Sandboxvars.lua file is. SteamApps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\lua\shared\Sandbox. After that you should be able to save the settings as you wish.

And I click save, and it seems to save, but when I start up the server and play, nothing has changed whatsoever.

I've tried on a server that hasn't been reset. I've tried on a server I've JUST reset. What the hell am I doing wrong? I've seen videos on youtube where people play together and they don't have nearly as many zombies as I do. :T

Did you do a hard reset on your server after you changed the settings? Also, if the editor isnt working you may have to change manually. Some people can get it to work and some cant.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't been able to get on multiplayer yet, but I've spawned a few times in single player in the middle of absolute zombie madness.  Thirty or more zombies directly outside my starting house.  The first few times that happened I was instantly killed, but as I learned to play the game and take my time, I've learned to love challenges like that.  My current character "Peter Jackson" (no relation?) spawned in a tiny trailer surrounded by zombies.  His first day was a harrowing run through crowded streets and fields until he managed to lose the horde in the woods.  Now he's established a safe house and is slowly working back toward the grocery store and other shops.  Very satisfying so far!

Posted · Hidden by Rathlord, April 25, 2014 - spam
Hidden by Rathlord, April 25, 2014 - spam
Hurricanes could give a new avenue regarding exploitation lurking behind. By flying stuff, for you to torrential downpours for you Green Snake 11s to awesome gusts regarding gusts of wind, the particular things about hurricanes are generally a number of to complete a very important factor: Create existence much more difficult. There are actually, however, some basic approaches to could protected your house and also make family and friends with the forthcoming storm that is definitely unavoidable to hit. On the subject of your microsoft windows, chips could potentially cause stuff to explode flying in your house, severely injuring or getting rid of individuals indoors.

By means of updating your microsoft windows Low Concord 11s together with impact-resistant shudders or linens, ou could avert this particular toxic event by swirling. Your entrances, obviously, as well will need some variations. You need to explore plastic privacy and also shatter-resistant entrances or window screens for your replacement within your recent entrances. When you have sliding off the road glass entrances, you need to receive these replaced. These are perhaps probably the most weak stage at Low Top Concord 11s your residence after a storm, seeing that glass could shatter and also types regarding shards could move flying and also reducing individuals and also stuff within their avenue.

You additionally have to make sure you've got a cause of foods, normal water and also protection. low gs aqua 11s I have explained this particular hundreds of occasions ahead of and also I may declare this hundreds of occasions much more: You need to have got a cause of foods, normal water and also protection. If at all possible, you will want to possess adequate edible methods for as a minimum seventy two hr, or 3 or more a short time. However, When i extremely advise a new week's worth regarding materials. aqua 11s This may ensure you could stretch these people for you to be preserved longer if you are it is necessary. Individuals don't defend, and also sequentially, many people reduce the particular crisis materials they need stockpiled throughout a critical. When you have foods and also normal water, it will be a number of this various other needy people who haven't ready will come and also make an effort to assume by means of force.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been able to get on multiplayer yet, but I've spawned a few times in single player in the middle of absolute zombie madness.

I've spawned in some absolutely dreadful places in SP, although the worst one yet has been spawning bang-between the two cities, along the main road. Hundreds of zombies in both directions before any landmarks, and I had absolutely sod-all to aid my survival. Needless to say, that character didn't last too long.

I think i know your problem. you're modifying only the player sandbox settings. 

You should go to progam files 86/steam/common/project zomboid/ etc.. etc..

Look for a file called VARS.BIN

open with notepad, it will give you the settings for multiplayer options such as time and type of zombies etc. make sure that computer is the one running server.