PZ Server List

Xyphien

http://pzserverlist.us/ is the first server top list out that I'm aware of. This allows you to have your members go, and vote on your server while ranking you higher into the ranks. The higher you're ranks are, the more members and views you will get for your server. 

PZServerList has the option to add your URL to your website, IndieStone forum post, ect. for your server which will get you even more traffic. It's as easy as joining, and filling out the information. Send your members to it for views, raitings, ect. and watch the members of your Project Zomboid server grow.

The reason this was created was due to the fact that I googled thinks like "Project Zomboid Servers" "Project Zomboid Server List" and lots more, and could barely find any servers that works, nor did I find any website on google that had more than 2-3 servers on it. The steam forums had none, and TheIndieStone.com wasn't even listed among them. Also, I made sure to have a link to ProjectZomboid.com in the 'cool links' section :)

REMEMBER

You get higher rank if you send users to your post on the site, as well as using the link provided after making an account and putting it on any website to send users over. This is how you vote for the site. You can send them manually to your post and have them click the vote button. Regardless of how they vote, this is how you gain ranks on the site, and get higher up.

Due to many new members not knowing how to rank higher, as well as lots of other questions I've added a FAQ page. Which tells you the best ways to get ranked, what In's Out's, ect. are, and lots of other things. I have also tied in the About Us page into the FAQ to lower the navigation menu a bit.

Seeing as we're new, and want to get more people interested, or more active we're hosting an end of the week contest. The server that is in the first spot will receive a FREE week of premium membership, a free 31x88 banner to use once your Premium runs out, as well as a 60x468 banner to display for the premium membership. All created by me, and for you to use for free for as long as you're apart, and active on PZServerList.

This will run through 4/17/2014 at 9PM EST. The person in first on the server list by then will win. Get promoting, and get voting!

http://pzserverlist.us/?a=page&id=faq

HELP NEEDED:

If anyone wishes to help out with this product then message me, I am far to busy to update the site, and add everything I'd like to add to the website such as the option to display how many users you currently have on your server, etc. Sadly, I cannot put the time and effort into the site that it deserves so I'm looking for someone to help manage the website, and add the updates as requires. 

Update List:

4/10/2014: We've announce, and are holding our first ever competition/special event. The first place server on 4/17/2014 will be winning a free week of premium membership, as well as a 31x88 banner, and 60x468 banner created from scratch for your server.

4/4/2014: Due to many new members not knowing how to rank higher, as well as lots of other questions I've added a FAQ page. Which tells you the best ways to get ranked, what In's Out's, ect. are, and lots of other things. I have also tied in the About Us page into the FAQ to lower the navigation menu a bit. http://pzserverlist.us/?a=page&id=faq

4/1/2014: Fixed the infinite title bug that was causing the site to look odd. Changed the title max length to 36 characters.

End of the week Reward:

Seeing as we're new, and want to get more people interested, or more active we're hosting an end of the week contest. The server that is in the first spot will receive a FREE week of premium membership, a free 31x88 banner to use once your Premium runs out, as well as a 60x468 banner to display for the premium membership. All created by me, and for you to use for free for as long as you're apart, and active on PZServerList.

This will run through 4/17/2014 at 9PM EST. The person in first on the server list by then will win. Get promoting, and get voting!

• 6 months later...

Hello everyone, I'm currently in AIT (Advanced Individual Training) So I don't have much time to update, and post more. I've just recently got out of BCT (Basic Combat Training). Just thought I'd bump this to make sure everyone knows I'm back, and going to start attempting to be more active with everything again :D

• 4 months later...

If anyone wishes to help out with this product then message me, I am far to busy to update the site, and add everything I'd like to add to the website such as the option to display how many users you currently have on your server, etc. Sadly, I cannot put the time and effort into the site that it deserves so I'm looking for someone to help manage the website, and add the updates as requires. 

I hope it is continued, i use it pretty often.

I'll keep it up as long as possible, but I don't have enough time currently to update it, and give it the attention I feel it should have. Finding someone to help take over it would make everything smoother on so many levels.

I hope it is continued, i use it pretty often.

I just updated the domain name, so it will remain up for yet another year :)

I'm still looking for some help, if you happen to know anyone who is good with webmanagement, etc. Feel free to have them contact me on here.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...