Is it possible to play Last Stand in multiplayer?

xMatthewv

==PLEASE HELP==

Hey everyone Matthew here!

One of my friends asked me today if it is possible to play Last Stand on multiplayer, I said I wasn't sure so I thought i would ask on here as my last resort after about 30 minutes of googling. I have ports open and I can play multiplayer fine I just want to know if you can change the map or play a custom map in Multiplayer, at the moment I have a feeling it isn't and if its not please can someone inform me if it will be added.

Thanks -Matthew  :geek:

==Please try to respond in the next few hours if it is possible or not!==

As far as I am aware, yes you can play custom maps in MP, as someone has a server running Bedford falls. Altho that may be related to the fact that it replaces Muldraugh spawns and it is joined onto the main map. But it is possible. As for game mode, I have no idea about switching to Last Stand sorry.

As far as I am aware, yes you can play custom maps in MP, as someone has a server running Bedford falls. Altho that may be related to the fact that it replaces Muldraugh spawns and it is joined onto the main map. But it is possible. As for game mode, I have no idea about switching to Last Stand sorry.

Thanks for the quick reply, do you know how to change to custom maps on MP as I may know another step to trying to put it on multiplayer!

I'm sorry I don't have the answer for you, I haven't tried messing around with MP yet. Check in the settings file? There might be something that says 'map' or 'start/spawn area' and maybe you can change it there

There isn't anything like that which I have looked in, but thanks for the reply. I have tried googling it but no luck so far.

You could probably load the last stand map in MP, but the scripts that make the actual game mode happen are very unlikely to work in MP currently.

How do I do that exactly, I have googled for ages. 

I've been working on my map a fair bit today, hopefully when the next stable build comes out we can play last stand and custom maps on MP, would be great to relive the Dawn of the Dead with the help sign on the roof etc