[NoPVP][Public][Whitelist] BreakTimeGaming

i3loodyMoon

Project Zomboid server status :::            Soft wipe incoming May 20'th

Server has issues today system was not running properly, Server had to be taken down to fix.

Server turning back online Monday May 19'th.     

CHARACTERS WILL NOT BE RESET!

Soft wipe Tuesday May 20'th  --  
So start logging out with as many bags of gear as you are possible able to hold.

CHARACTERS WILL NOT BE RESET!

Lore: 
Town has been over run by a wondering horde with a size of uncountable numbers.The few         survivors left have been crushed by yet again another town being left behind.New friends have joined, but many have been lost in the night they came from the woods!!  AS they came from the wood the survivors fought all through the night while trying to grab what they could while running away from a place they finally could call home.

The surviving members run aimlessly through the streets, crying, yelling in anger, bruised bashed and broken. They could not yet rest as they need to find shelter and escape this deadly enormous horde of wondering zombies.         

How will you survive?            

Can i join the server? Name- GravityValue

Yes sir, Server needs another soft wipe here in the next few days and new zombies will be added shortly. Sorry for the non speedy reply.  Much easier to get a hold of me on btg.teamspeak3.com