[NoPVP][Public][Whitelist] BreakTimeGaming

i3loodyMoon

sorry for not replying sooner, been busy irl with getting work and parts ordered for  my car >_<

just join btg.teamspeak3.com for quickest responce from myself or one of my other admins, perferibly me.

if i am in my channel right click my name and open a new text chat and leave me a message with your username and password you wish to get into the server with and you will be added as soon as possible with a message back. most of the time except today i know for shure i am pretty much always around sometimes i wont reply right away but i will get back to you at some point.

P.S. our breaktimegaming steam group is completely public also another way to sometimes get a hold of our team

The place is pretty much dead now, no more loots and in so called Community Home Base - none that I could find useful there.

yeah  will be doing a soft reset late late tonight,  yes the community base is a bit ravaged as of right now due to alot of players constructing their own places.
iv had a little less help this week than i did because of time off and sadly i can only do so much myself.   I don't have anyone helping me really hold everything i'v built together. so i do appologise for any inconveniance. 

P.S. ignore my spelling :D haha im not dumb just can't spell for shit sometimes,  oh and been a little busy trying to get parts for my 82 RX-7 & 99 corolla is why i am not IN  the server too much the past week

iv had a little less help this week than i did because of time off and sadly i can only do so much myself.   I don't have anyone helping me really hold everything i'v built together. so i do appologise for any inconveniance.

Hey bloody, I'm on every day. If you ever need someone to do something, I'm willing to give it my best.

P.S. bins said he recommends me for admin :wub:  (you're the only one I've seen recently)

-Daniel Boone

yeah  will be doing a soft reset late late tonight,  yes the community base is a bit ravaged as of right now due to alot of players constructing their own places.

P.S. ignore my spelling :D haha im not dumb just can't spell for shit sometimes,  oh and been a little busy trying to get parts for my 82 RX-7 & 99 corolla is why i am not IN  the server too much the past week

Yes, we all have our lives and we understand and appreciate - that you have put up this server. Just don't forget to soft reset whenever things go a little bit sour & bitter in the game. ;)

I'll be joining your server soon, and also if you may; please add a new map like Bedford Falls and Dreadwood. It would be quite nice to have a large map in this server.

I also agree that you should put someone in-charge while you were away in the game. Daniel Boone is quite active recently, I've heard that he is building a new home base community over at the school. So I vote for him, oh and if ever Daniel should ask who I am - well, I'm your friend Lemon if you don't remember. ;)

I'm not active for the last couple of days and I have changed character usernames, and new characters. I'm still looking for a good build stats i.e traits. 

btw, i3loodyMoon - is your IGN Preacher?

Also, you might want to edit your OP to make it a bit organize.

ingame name is admin have not bothered to change to i3loodyMoon.

didn't get around to doing a soft reset last night going to be TONIGHT , got busy last night and have to go out today to get new treat put on my one rim ( got a dam sidewall bubble, friggin threats are breaking  dont feel like having my wheel well ripped to shreads when the tire blows out) lol sucks ass.

As for daniel i will deffinitly put him on my list for upcoming admin's as i have planned on giving out a few more positions to ensure more fun for everyone.

preacher was on yesterday at some point has not been around so much this week probibly because of our one admin argenexkronium(Thoris) visiting familyout of town unexcpectedly.

P.S.. i done fucked up the other day and let the server go down for an hour or 2 because system ran out of ram for the mega cache file lol was HUGE, but yes anyways my bad and i appologise was not home but fixed as soon as i was able to

ingame name is admin have not bothered to change to i3loodyMoon.

didn't get around to doing a soft reset last night going to be TONIGHT , got busy last night and have to go out today to get new treat put on my one rim ( got a dam sidewall bubble, friggin threats are breaking  dont feel like having my wheel well ripped to shreads when the tire blows out) lol sucks ass.

As for daniel i will deffinitly put him on my list for upcoming admin's as i have planned on giving out a few more positions to ensure more fun for everyone.

preacher was on yesterday at some point has not been around so much this week probibly because of our one admin argenexkronium(Thoris) visiting familyout of town unexcpectedly.

P.S.. i done fucked up the other day and let the server go down for an hour or 2 because system ran out of ram for the mega cache file lol was HUGE, but yes anyways my bad and i appologise was not home but fixed as soon as i was able to

dont apologise for nothin bro you did a pretty decent job to have put up a server for us to play. if only i have a bit of speed in my net here at home it would be a big help to play this game almost everyday and maybe help other survivors and maintain the community home base up and running but damn effing lag and always get stuck at black fog - so when zombies starts chasin i cant do nothin but die, not only that - but whenever a zombie starts to grab - my damn character is already too late to swing the bat and the zombies now is munching my character up. damn lag - i gotta subscribe for a new internet provider soon and start playing this game right.

Hope you guys play on this server with dedication, help each other, and hopefully always be at  the peaceful side of the world. If ever a bandit or a killer comes by then all ya'll need to do is to put a bullet or two on his head. :evil:  

PZFanatic, here are some tips to follow to survive better with lag:

1. When approaching unkown zones in the city, always RMB and zoom in the direction you're looking. If there are zombies, sneak up until one starts coming at you, then sneak back in the direction you came from. After you're back a decent amount, kill the zombie(s) coming at you. If more than 5 start coming, or an amount you can't kill with melee, I'd suggest turning and sprinting. Less zombies on the screen equals less strain on your computer and less strain on your internet to receive information about the zombies.
  2. Keep swinging before zombies get to you. If you hit a zombie and it acts laggy, take a few steps up and try again. You have to work with the lag sometimes.
  3. Avoid hordes. More zombies equals more information as I said before. The server has to upload the information for each zombie and then your computer has to download that information. Same goes for dead zombies on the ground. The more dead zombies on the ground, the more information your computer has to download from the server.
  4. Other players will cause lag. If someone else comes across a horde, logs in, etc. you might experience lag. This happens because the server is uploading so much for the other player that with a good connection you'd experience maybe a small amount of lag, but since you already have a not-so-good connection, you're going to experiene a larger amount of lag. So, if you hear people on chat talking about going to fight a horde or going to shoot zombies, make sure you're in a relatively safe place. That doesn't mean sit at base and twiddle your thumbs, just be extra cautious.
  5. LAST RESORT ACTION - If you're getting corned by zombies. Make it into a house. Hide in a closet. Log off. PM a picture or link to your location on PZ map project (go to your location zoomed in pretty good and wait a few seconds for the url to change) and I will try my best to get you out as fast and as safe as possible. If I'm online, just send a message in all talk and a general location description and I'll attract the horde away or kill it.

That's all I got for now.

P.S. Lag makes it extremely easy to run through hordes of zombies if you're map is loading correctly. Use this to your advantage.

P.S. Lag makes it extremely easy to run through hordes of zombies if you're map is loading correctly. Use this to your advantage.

Thanks for this awesome tip - this might make my character survive a little longer. What really killed my character is the black fog that blocks me from going further - I learned from this, so what I do in this situation is simply log off.  :-D

Server is currently down. having an issue with players connecting can't figure it out and don't have time just yet might be down for a few more hours!!! :(  

Too bad mate.  :sad:

Hello, my steam name is Dr John and i would love to be whitelisted in order to join this server

PM bloody on here or on teamspeak with your desired in-game username and password and he'll whitelist you.

sorry for not replying sooner, been busy irl with getting work and parts ordered for  my car >_<

just join btg.teamspeak3.com for quickest responce from myself or one of my other admins, perferibly me.

if i am in my channel right click my name and open a new text chat and leave me a message with your username and password you wish to get into the server with and you will be added as soon as possible with a message back. most of the time except today i know for shure i am pretty much always around sometimes i wont reply right away but i will get back to you at some point.

P.S. our breaktimegaming steam group is completely public also another way to sometimes get a hold of our team

SERVER IS CURRENTLY DOWN FOR  THE REMAINDER OF THE UPCOMING WEEKEND DUE TO HARDWARE ISSUES.

These issues are being worked on and will be fixed  by Monday April 28'th           

please take my appologies as for this massive downtime bullshit   i have provided you with!

znszgg.png

Server has gone back online.  Bran new save

This is just an idea, I'm full of good and bad ones, but with all the forum posts I feel as though it makes it look a little "washed up." I was thinking start a new thread maybe?

Also, I'm willing to admin and host events if you think I am qualified at all. I can tell you in advance so players know when to get on the server for the event to start and you can add it to the OP. Just ideas, I mean, any admin could do it if they wanted (fedora)  I just figured it'd keep the server more active and driven. I could even make videos of the events (if my computer allows it <_< ).

Glad to see the server is up and running again! Good job! Can't wait to play on it finally!

znszgg.png

Server has gone back online.  Bran new save

Back online yesterday <><.>o.O                     Sign in with a password to be locked into the whitelist at the end of the week when public access is no longer available.

Downtime explination:   Health issues, doing my best to keep things rolling