[NoPVP][Public][Whitelist] BreakTimeGaming

i3loodyMoon

2yxlr2f.jpg

BreakTimeGaming community would like to present to you our project zomboid server.

SERVER HAS CHANGED TO WHITELIST

Msg on forums or join teamspeak

Teamspeak3: BTG.teamspeak3.com

Server ip: breaktimegaming.no-ip.biz - NO requirement to use or join teamspeak for server admitance

Steam group: BreakTimeGamingcommunity -http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Breaktimegaming

- we are a public group, all trolls & dissrespectful members will be kicked

PVE,Slight Roll-Play,Default server settings Starter items

VERSION Location

[iwillbackupmysave] -5:00 eastern Toronto Canada base ball bat, schoolbag, water bottle!

This server will not be reset for most likely a very long time due to some members who wish to continue on and see how long we truly can survive. Time may change and a reset may come into play.

Server Rules: We have server events

no pvp Movie style events

no griefing &

no harassment Custom events

common fucking sence people.....

Server Soft wipe Server time zone

----SERVER WAS HARD WIPED April 19/2014

Eastern canada & usa

iwillbackupmysave-- http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbms-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/

Voting: http://pzserverlist.us/?a=details&u=BreakTimeGaming

Something the community whipped up to keep them safe from the zombie event that was sprung on them by our new admin late in the dark and spooky evening! Everyone survived because of the great teamwork here at BTG.

OLD SERVER PHOTO

334n9n9.png

Running the most popular   { i will back up my save } 

-5:00 estern Toronto Canada

Got a resident already who has put up a roll play shop trading the more rare items in the game right now pictures coming sometime in the morning. 

and our Bar has a farm started and well on our way to being able to help new survivors effectively

Lot o' fun, 10/10, where is this shop located? I am hopping on now.

the one member uses the spiffo diner. not shure if he/she is on right now but i do not doubt they will be back.

make your way to the southern tavern in mud to find rain barrels and a farm with food. feel free to drink and eat as needed

Lot o' fun, 10/10, where is this shop located? I am hopping on now.

the one member uses the spiffo diner. not shure if he/she is on right now but i do not doubt they will be back.

make your way to the southern tavern in mud to find rain barrels and a farm with food. feel free to drink and eat as needed

Well I am in West Point so.. I'll make the journey another day.

Sticknstack -- sowing seeds has always been working for my server's even back when i had originally setup myself on just the onlinetest build.

Albie ---     server was wiped last night, do have the map mod addon installed to your PZ  files?  if so. do not spawn in that location...that would be the issue as the server files do now have that addon yet. i am looking into mods and map additions for the next wipe.

Rochochet Armour -- come onto btg.teamspeak3.com(apparently this morning our teamspeak provider was down, i appologise) or just message me on the forums in a private message,   and you will have to give me or LeonSKennedyBL   your username and password. we can add you to the server's whitelist,  WAS  using the open whitelist but kept getting somone going by the name of  "Engineer"  trolling over and over making it seem like his mission.

Currently  every is very happy with the new server settings and extremely busy with all the new zombies in town

yes sir should be, erlier possibly when this post was made their was a reboot unexpectedly and i completely appologise! >_<     was host error

Oh no i wasnt trying to player today. i actually never played on your server. I was asking if you were still hosting it. And since you are do you have to sign up or just send you the log in info for the whitelist?

sorry for not replying sooner, been busy irl with getting work and parts ordered for  my car >_<

just join btg.teamspeak3.com for quickest responce from myself or one of my other admins, perferibly me.

if i am in my channel right click my name and open a new text chat and leave me a message with your username and password you wish to get into the server with and you will be added as soon as possible with a message back. most of the time except today i know for shure i am pretty much always around sometimes i wont reply right away but i will get back to you at some point.

P.S. our breaktimegaming steam group is completely public also another way to sometimes get a hold of our team