Onze, Paris district

Marcelmarceau

je sais pas.

it's alot of work and you can't see the insie which is a maze. expect to choose the wrong doors.

it's not all furnished and it's quite heavy on the computer but it's promizing. i've included a couple of cells to the orignial map but i have to walk for days to reach this place, could anyone help me with spawn points?

hello i've been silent for a few days but i'm back with some new tiles! did i hear "métro"? even if i didnt well here they are:

3fE0tZ3.png

this is not finished but soon enough.

.O.

i have no clue how to code smell on PZ, but i'm curious.

with the power of love, anything is possible!

Your last quote reminds me of a song, i'm pretty sure i heard it on the first Back to the Future movie. :')

Those metros are really impressive! did you use only standard tiles for them?

He made custom tiles as far as i can tell, those windows on the metro aren't available, technically most of the Metro's tiles are custom-made by him(I presume?).

Quick tip, the broken windows you have on the Metro right now won't actually be "broken" ingame, you'll have to BREAK the broken window in order to get in, once you break that broken window, it appears normal. :)

to Sangenaru:

made the tiles myself with the help of the standard sprites, painted over.

to Dr Wong:

yep i know the windows won't count as broken ingame, it's just to show they're made. also it seems there's a way to make them count as already broken if you fiddle with the tilezed .tile properties....

:blink: !!!!!PZ developers the sooner your release the version that allows to import custom tiles the better...This is just to good to wait!

wait for it, i'm working on something that could be easily included in the stock map of kentucky: GMC Greyhound, i'll start it right now. some more news later in the day.

:blink: !!!!!PZ developers the sooner your release the version that allows to import custom tiles the better...This is just to good to wait!

I'll see what I can do, Tim has done an awesome work on Tilezed to do your own .pack, need to do something to load custom Tiles.pack and tiledefinitions and we'll be good :)