Onze, Paris district
9 9

94 posts in this topic

first of all thanks to all of you for your cheering at my work!

to DrWong: yes it's terrible: you can imagine a wine that grew in the pollution all year. they make only a few bottle the the prestige (one of them is given to the presidential wine cellar every year. it's is never consumed by anyone and it's only sold for the benefit of retirement homes.

He told me about a week ago that he is still working on it.

I cant help him right now so he is pretty much solo on the project I think. If you guys would like to see some progress you might want to offer him help with furnituring buildings.

it's not dead, as doublebrain said, i'm still working on it, mostly furnishing which takes alot of time, also, computer is overheating (it's summer in africa! 35 to 47°c). so it will take a while. help wanted!

i'm also woking on custom tiles as it's possible to add them now.

I always wanted to go back to Paris.. please tell the blind man, is there any alpha, beta,omega-version of this map?

help wanted!

Well, I am a hell of a waiter, if you got some use on that.

Any chance the incomplete map could be released to us? I dont mind if lots of it is empty, I just wanna explore the awesome-looking buildings.,

EDIT: Herp derp derp, didnt notice theres already an alpha test...thing.

Is it the latest version?

Marcel, please can you post a picture showing the whole map so far?

I think it looks really awesome and am wondering whether there are areas of the map I can constrain myself to where everything is complete.

Just wanted to drop by, in case this is still on going, to say: Impressive Job Marcel!!!

Those buildings look great, and the map density is awesome. Keep it up! (if you can :))