Onze, Paris district

Marcelmarceau

hi guys, i've stopped working on new tiles until we have means to integrate them into the game.

so my efforts are towards the map of paris. i still need help to furnish the buildings, anyone willing to help me will be able to beta test the map.

let me know via PM.

most of the buildings are modeled afer real ones. that's mainly the street i grew in and lived for 20 years. you have the Pere Lachaise cemetery (last known house of Jim Morrison among ohters) on the right side of the map and the prison of La Roquette where the guillotine was located; it is now a park.

this place is loaded with history, for example during the 1871 commune de paris, the district city hall was the HQ of the communards and the guillotine was burned on the place voltaire (in the center of the map) also the last stand was in the cemetery.

for those interessed in history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Commune

j'adore le bourbon, surtout le four roses!

in fact the pere lachaise in the 20th but it's on the border.

Put a grafitti somewhere on the map saying "RJ was here", haha.

Love the map, tho.

if i put grafitti i'll put the ones my friends does: they are the FD crew, they're getting famous in the parisian scene. (check out google for "grafitti FD crew" for a taste)

hello guys, my map is comming along nicely, here's an update:

general situation:

GwSlNoO.png

a high school and some shops

3xkVXMj.png

some dense habitation building with a supermarket

0yyIZcm.png

Amazing architecture dude!

Though, in the last image. The building as shown is just half of it. And in the first photo(Showing the whole situation, it's still in half). Was it meant to be like that, or is it just part of your plan? :P

Amazing architecture dude!

Though, in the last image. The building as shown is just half of it. And in the first photo(Showing the whole situation, it's still in half). Was it meant to be like that, or is it just part of your plan? :P

thanks! in the last image that's where the cell ends, so there's gonna be some more on the other cell.

it is seriously impressive! 

Did you already add fornitures to each room? that's the part that takes longer for me atm!

most of it is empty, the rooms are defined but no furnishing on most of them, i need help with that.

once we have furnished those buildings we can release to the public a v0.1!

/snap

most of it is empty, the rooms are defined but no furnishing on most of them, i need help with that.

once we have furnished those buildings we can release to the public a v0.1!

I can help you with that if you want. Just send me the files and maybe if the people are rich/ poor/ middle class.

Doublebrain made wonders inside one of my buildings, more to come:

1V8V02g.png

Mf3rzjz.png

kBmusa3.png

I didnt last long this time, the map is tough (zombiespawn is the same as Westpoint)

Well...looks like my furnishing skills aren't as great as 2Brain... *takes out phone*

... we have a problem. >:@

Well...looks like my furnishing skills aren't as great as 2Brain... *takes out phone*

... we have a problem. >:@

Doc, you make good work aswell.

update! here are the upcoming buildings:

a church not far from the cemetery.

qnbnfDB.png

a block with 1970's appartments

eYHxgwh.png

the block on the other side of the street (above the previous one) 1970's appartment, a greasy hotel and an industrial building. (WIP)

iKwsvJa.png

avenue block with corner café (so french) and fuel station under a building.

3jymQcf.png

hope you enjoy!