[The Brutal Monster][US Server][MidWest][24/7][Vanilla][PVP/PVE][Role-Play][Build 27]

JonSyn

Client (962) doesn't match server (963)..

How do I get this version?  Thanks!

The first post holds the answers you seek.

Yeah I'm having the same problem. I think it's the hotfix not being properly installed. I use a mac and can't seem to unzip the folders into my project zomboid folder. Do you have to install drop box on your computer? I'm just getting one textedit file that's full of random characters(not structured coding). I'm using the latest IWBUMS and have Bedford V2. What are we doing wrong here?

I did, but no responses yet. I downloaded the file and it just opens up with stuff like this

Rar!ϐs
{™t‡ê*NùD0 media{ŸDÍt‡ê2NùD0
media\scriptsdœèt ê>/!Xã¶BoMùD5 media\scripts\recipes.txt∞=w

I tried compressing it into a zip and putting it in the zomboid directory, but it just keeps opening up the same textedit file. And when i join it says "client version (962) doesn't match server (963)" Is this from a different problem? I just want to play.

Yeah that's how I installed the Bedford v2 map. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I checked in the console.txt it says 

SVN REVISION 962

versionNumber=Build 26  demo=false

and so forth

I've tried changing it to 963 and saving it, but every time I run the game it goes back to 962...

not the SVNRevision.txt but in the console.txt and in the terminal it says SVN revision 962. Fuck man once you go Bedford you don't go back and I'm itching to play!

The SVNRevision.txt file is right under the Survival folder in the Project zomboid directory. Does it need to go somewhere else?

no I just put them there, well the media folder was already there from the bedford v2 zip, Do they need to be in their own folder named Build26_Hotfix3? I'm testing out different rar extractors programs.

well it's in there now, zombie and media folder plus the SVNRevision txt all in my project zomboid folder( hard drive>users>myusername>project zomboid). along with everything else: Lua, mods, sandbox, survival, multiplayer etc. I'm also noticing the tempClientZip#####.zips, I'm missing the 16261.zip does that affect anything? I have the tempClientZip16262.zip as the lowest one.

your in the user folder

you need the application folder

"Find the Project Zomboid file on your computer (normally in your Applications folder.) And right click, or control + click, on the file and select Show Package Content.

From there, go to Contents > Resources > Java > Media. From there, you will find the folders where you should place the files."

not sure if those directions are right, but you need the game folder, not the user folder.