[The Brutal Monster][US Server][MidWest][24/7][Vanilla][PVP/PVE][Role-Play][Build 27]

JonSyn

easiest way to fix it is to delete projectzomboid manually then verify integrity of game thru steam using the iwillbackupmysave build, itll redownload all the correct files.

Hi, can u explain this in more details?

ths happens to me when i first join a public server

after quitting the game and joining that certain server again. it works :) try it 2nd time?

my problem with this server is that

the more i die and start a new character with the same username.

the more it takes to  ''downloading map data to the server''

or in cmd words '' timeout downloading etc i'll keep waiting forever''

do you know how to do something about this? xD

Love ->
go to C:\Users\(Computername)\Zomboid\Multiplayer and delete the folder that contains your username for the right server. I think that will help. Do this the next time you die, and need to use the same username again.

I dont have the game on steam, all off you buyed the game?

Yes and so should you. It's not expensive, it's very good, it will update automatically on steam and you should support the developers.

Love ->

go to C:\Users\(Computername)\Zomboid\Multiplayer and delete the folder that contains your username for the right server. I think that will help. Do this the next time you die, and need to use the same username again.

Yes and so should you. It's not expensive, it'sd very good, it will update automatically on steam and you should support the developers.

tried it already for 1-8 of my deaths xD

No. In my case if i join server with previous name it asks me to create a new one but I didn't die. If i create a new one with another name it says that i have different lua

you just have to try it the 2nd time. if that doesnt work. please let me know :D other wise im gibing solution that only works for me

Love ->

Yes and so should you. It's not expensive, it's very good, it will update automatically on steam and you should support the developers.

1 dolar= 14 pesos argentinos, ITS EXPENSIVE

if your having a lua files dont match error , think if you installed any mods to the main game folder, like bedford falls map or anything, if you did youll have to remove those files and reverify the game files thru steam to fix it. this server is just vanilla game files right now till build 28 comes out.

Trying to log in again... Had no problem a few days ago then magically I get the lua error. Not always on every server either its like a random error for me lol. But once I get it on a server it will stay til I delete and reverify half the games files lol.

I'm betting it was a map thing this time though lol.

if your having a lua files dont match error , think if you installed any mods to the main game folder, like bedford falls map or anything, if you did youll have to remove those files and reverify the game files thru steam to fix it. this server is just vanilla game files right now till build 28 comes out.

Sorry but i have no mods at all. Any other solutions?

This is the first server I have tried to join. I can't seem to join any of them, every server tells me my .lua files don't match. I have tried deleting all my files and redownloading. I can play singleplayer without a hitch. I have tried logging into the server with different usernames and tried using different character names and occupations. Is there something I am missing? Do I need to be using a beta or the 23 build? Is there a multiplayer mappack I have to download?