[The Brutal Monster][US Server][MidWest][24/7][Vanilla][PVP/PVE][Role-Play][Build 27]

JonSyn

Does the vanilla server support beford v2? because when I start it up it's all black except for the inventory displays and chat log. 

It doesn't. The vanilla server doesn't have any mods what so ever.

Well my character was in bedford last and loads up there when I join. Do I have to start a new character or something? because that would suck because I have like 30 boxes of shells and a bunch of supplies. 

Does the vanilla server support beford v2? because when I start it up it's all black except for the inventory displays and chat log. 

It doesn't. The vanilla server doesn't have any mods what so ever.

Well my character was in bedford last and loads up there when I join. Do I have to start a new character or something? because that would suck because I have like 30 boxes of shells and a bunch of supplies. 

Well if the mod server was on you could just jump on there and move out of Bedford and then go back to the vanilla server, but it's not up. So you could wait until he starts the mod server up again or just start a new character.

ill go ahead and start it now, but it prolly wont be up long . the vanilla server gets way more action.

im thinking of changing the modded server to just have bedford, no othere mods also.

no one joinedthe modded  for like 5 days so i shut it down.

Cant join, i have the bums version, the map, the mod and it says cant connect, what now?

for right now we are not running any extra maps or mods , the server with the mods runs like crap with bedford falls v2 and has alot of errors. but the vanilla server is always up and needs no extras to join. 216.173.149.63 port 16326

Good Day,

My user name is Dominique. I am getting an error that says username/password is invalid when trying to login to server. Is the server now password protected? Secondly before that I kept getting a message saying that I was already logged into server. Your help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Just tried again and it says:

"User already connected on the server"

Good Day,

My user name is Dominique. I am getting an error that says username/password is invalid when trying to login to server. Is the server now password protected? Secondly before that I kept getting a message saying that I was already logged into server. Your help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Just tried again and it says:

"User already connected on the server"

its not whitelisted or password protected so im not sure the issue, i know your on there the , we've talked :) . im gunnna be hard reseting the server in just a few minutes so hopefully that fixes your error, but if you wanna get aholda me on steam and i can see what else i can do if it dosnt help. sorry it took so long to reply i was at the dentist then i had a meeting and i just got home.

my steam name is jonsyn

edit: Ha$h says your still on the server, must be a ghost , but youll be able to join in around 15 minutes .