[The Brutal Monster][US Server][MidWest][24/7][Vanilla][PVP/PVE][Role-Play][Build 27]

JonSyn

ok people, bad news (maybe). the BrutalKeyV1 mod needs a small edit to work now, goto c:/users/your name/zomboid/mods/BrutalKeyv1/media/lua then delete the server folder. you should only have a client folder in there when your done.

the new checksum makes it so it wont work with both like it used to, i had both in there for if ppl wanted to play singleplayer with it. once the server folder is deleted you should be able to join.

and you also have to have bedford falls v2 map installed now, but im sure most of you already do.

I uploaded a edited version that is fixed also if you just want to delete the whole BrutalKeyV1 mod and install the new download.

Hey JonSyn, I've just downloaded the updated BrutalKeyV1 mod and I'm still getting the message that my lua files aren't the same that the server's.

I already have the BedfordV2 "installed", and the accepted the IWBUMS thing.

if you have any extra files or edited files youll get that error. it has to be a completely clean/fresh build 27 install so best way to be safe and sure is to delete the actual game thru steam then goto the games folder and manually delete anything left. even a empty folder thats not supposed to be there will cause that message.

Cannot log on. I've uninstalled local files then deleted all remaining files, reinstalled game, activated the IWBUM branch, activated the bedford & brutalkey 1.7 mods, when I try to log on it says return code 0, ID_CONNECTION_ATTEMPT_FAILED.

So what now ?

Do not post the IWBUMS password

both are up and running now, check the server list for the vanilla server

characters can go between both servers as well so if your in bedford on the mod server and login to the vanilla youll be trapped in a cell in bedford . ill prolly add bedford to the vanilla server tho.

Hey Jon, it's been a while since I've been on. I assume the two servers are separate and that I have to reinstall beford v2 and the mod before I can join? Also what's up? How have you been and which of the servers do you hang out in?

right ow im just running the vanilla server, but its going strong. i plan to throw the modded server back up eventually. they use different maps but they share an IP so you can hope back and forth between them. i havnt been on alot lately, cause of my wrist i cant really use WASD ,but i like the vanilla server best it runs alot smoother too it was at 64 players last night lol, i had to drop the max player count to 20 it was so active and i like a smaller server.