Concept: Suicide

CatGuitarist

So, we ALL know a suicide feature will come in, and heck it will be useful.

What kinds of suicide are you anticipating other than blowing your face off with a gun? 

I personally thought about hanging yourself or Hara-Kiri-Kinda stab yourself with a kitchen knife (That would be awesome)

What do you think? Do you know any other suicide ways?

P.S: It may not look like it, but i'm implying YOU suggest future ways of suicide. Yes, you.

Er, no thank you?

That is to say, there is already bleach and I already don't use that as it has no other ingame use - unless perhaps the game were to add ... other chemicals so that a sensitive explosive could be made to use against zombies, structures, and other players. Since the game has no desire to do hygiene, their isn't much use for the disenfectant use of the household cleaner bleach solution, Sodium Hyphochlorite.

There is only one fun way to commit suicide in the game, you're bit or starving and are so hopeless you go down swinging trying to take as many zombies with you as possible.

I just put my good weapons in my safe house, and attempt to take as many zombies as possiable with me. This has resulted in my newer charcters having a nice trail of corpses to follow to my super safe houses.

this has backfired on me however, i used to start this whenever "queasy" would appear only to discover that i was not infected. This was after a days worth of slaughter into town.

You can overdose on pills already, I think. My character once took a dozen pills in a row back when there was a glitch that takes a pill from every bottle in a single stack and my character almost died.