Guns

Chazcal10

MY suggestion is adding more types of guns to the game. Plus more traits to determine how accurate people are. Guns are extremely rare and should stay that way but there should be alot more of them and diffrent attachments. Also, there should be boxes of ammo instead of just some random rounds in bedside tables thanks.

MY suggestion is adding more types of guns to the game. Plus more traits to determine how accurate people are. Guns are extremely rare and should stay that way but there should be alot more of them and diffrent attachments. Also, there should be boxes of ammo instead of just some random rounds in bedside tables thanks.

We are talking about Kentucky here, guns shouldn't be rare, nor should ammo.

However your proficiency with a firearm should be far less perfect, and getting headshots on zombies should necessitate the need to aim, proficiency skills, and take into account the distance you are from the zombie. They should have course still draw zombies in from blocks away, as guns should more or less be better suited for hunting than clearing house.

Also I would love to have crossbows and compound bows to go with it, harder to use and aim but they're quiet (maybe with recoverable arrows)

However your proficiency with a firearm should be far less perfect, and getting headshots on zombies should necessitate the need to aim, proficiency skills, and take into account the distance you are from the zombie. They should have course still draw zombies in from blocks away, as guns should more or less be better suited for hunting than clearing house.

Also I would love to have crossbows and compound bows to go with it, harder to use and aim but they're quiet (maybe with recoverable arrows)

Well, about proficiency at its current state, You can create a deaf, short sightnend, clumsy, unlucky and retarded character, and still hit a zombie 10 miles away with a headshot even tho its your first time using a gun <.<

Well, about proficiency at its current state, You can create a deaf, short sightnend, clumsy, unlucky and retarded character, and still hit a zombie 10 miles away with a headshot even tho its your first time using a gun <.<

Well they are supposedly going to overhaul the aiming system, which I'm looking forward to ^_^.