Where do I post sprites? Maybe here?

Doublebrain

MODS_01.png

Down there you can find a custom tile set made with my sprites. You can use the whole sprite sheet or copy & paste the stuff you want and create your own tile set. There is also checkerboard like pattern you can download for easier copy & paste.

I dont spent too much time on making sprites but you can still request sprites if the request is not too huge and you can wait some time.

You can edit and use my sprites as you want.

9rktwj.png

For easy copy & paste:

14a8wec.png

Looks great. We need a mattress without sheets sprite ;)

Sounds like I got some work for tomorrow. Yay!

Feel free to post some ideas... all kind of stuff you would like to see as a sprite. I want to create some but I have no idea whats missing in the original PZ tiles. Not sure how skilled I am but I guess rework/ create new basic... maybe even advanced furniture should be possible.

Looks like we need a new textures subforum if you keep this up. Very nicely done. How about a few generic signs? Not enough detail to really read or anything but what could feasibly be office placcards or room numbers, safety instructions. Things like that could be widely used without seeming too repetitive.

Doublebrain, I so want to learn making basic sprites, like a computer or something and put them ingame.

I looked, searched, tried stuff but unsuccessful. Willing to spend some time teaching me? Name your price :)

Mmmm I could try teaching you some stuff. Never did something like this but well. You want to talk via Skype or something?

Oh and.. some experiment.. :D

Dont think it will look too good ingame but well maybe someone wants to use it. Everyone is free to edit the sprite. Maybe someone can make it look better/ more PZ style? Maybe I will continue working on it? Maybe I will start a new one? Dunno.

se3cm1.pngwakeq9.png

Edit:

Actually I just decided to do a small tutorial on basic sprites. Will post it maybe next week. But I can still give you some "private-lessons" AliceCooper, if you want.

Edit2:

Started the tutorial.

Loving the sprites, thanks for sharing the tileset!

What would be call is having the computer point at different directions, unless you've tried that and found it difficult then sorry if you tried. :P

Will add this when Im home this afternoon. And no its not hard to do at all ;)

Wow, you certainly did some fine job here!

I was thinking to implement posters in the future (which is an easier job, i suppose, expecially when you may resize or edit real ones), but i'm now damped by the fact that there's no way to implement them on a "public" map... am i right? 

cheers

Jack

Wow, you certainly did some fine job here!

I was thinking to implement posters in the future (which is an easier job, i suppose, expecially when you may resize or edit real ones), but i'm now damped by the fact that there's no way to implement them on a "public" map... am i right? 

cheers

Jack

You can import them to the BuildingEditor but thats it. When you place the lot in the WorldEd the new tiles dont show up because you cant import new tilesets to WorldEd.

Dont know if they show up ingame if you place them only in TileZed in your map. I guess I will test this somewhen.

Some early WIP

5mhiv.png

Here is a more advanced one but I noticed its too small so I had to go for a new one

30jim3o.png

Stuff like the wheels are freakin hard but I will try to get a good result here. Realy excited to see how good I am in advanced stuff like this!

Well, that proves it. You work for TIS!, only Mash would be able to make such vehicles. You have got to be working with them, you must be!

IT'S A CONSPIRACY THEORY.