Where do I post sprites? Maybe here?

Doublebrain

Doublebrain, inspired by your work i started myself with some 3d. As you said, it's quite hard to make it looks as a drawn sprite, but i think that with a little photoshop post-production i made something ok. In the pic there's a vase and a Evangelion poster. As i said in the other thread, i'd like to do some experiments with a japanese town.

x53zud.png

i'll try with some more complex objects. However, if i find the ultimate method i might take 20 minutes to make something like the humvee, from the beginning to the end. =)

EDIT: Some manga shelves for every good Otaku teenager:

2ywspci.png 348n5fo.png

Cheers again,
Jack

Acccctualy I told a friend to make me a 3D wheel so I can use it as a template, lets see how that works out. I would say I can finish the humvee on maybe thursday. Well depends on how fast my mate finishes the wheel.

/snip

Well, that proves it. You work for TIS!, only Mash would be able to make such vehicles. You have got to be working with them, you must be!

IT'S A CONSPIRACY THEORY.

Lol I wish I got money for that stuff! But my only payment is the love of you people <3 :D

• 6 months later...

Would be even better if the sleeping bad had stains and rips in them if that's possible, I don't see why there should be pristine things in a zombie apocalypse.. I still see pristine sofa's.. and fridges and stuff in the vanilla game.. but I'm sure they will get around to putting stains and tears and holes into things ^^, otherwise.. cool.

Would be even better if the sleeping bad had stains and rips in them if that's possible, I don't see why there should be pristine things in a zombie apocalypse.. I still see pristine sofa's.. and fridges and stuff in the vanilla game.. but I'm sure they will get around to putting stains and tears and holes into things ^^, otherwise.. cool.

I already thought about doing all kind of old/ destroyed/ broken stuff by redoing some original tiles. I soon got one week free.. maybe I will do some damaged stuff then. Ofc I will also make my own sprites look a little worn out then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just gonna leave this here and let you guys have fun with it. If anyone wants to continue on it or get some inspiration I'll be glad, because I think I'm just too lazy to finish a big project.

2ihxpgx.png

I am truly confused as to what these sprites are.

Windows?

Walls?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...