[EUROPE]@FRANKFURT]BBG GAMING|PUBLIC|BUILD 26v4]Hreset 13/05[RP/PVP]][online 24/7] http://steamcommunity.com/groups/zomboidrppvp

marfiuss

yeah there were some files left to delete, it was messy .. 

once i deleted my char folder all appeared clean tho.. 

i am not sure.. , im deleting more files now.. it should be fine within an hour.. 

/slapshisheadagainstthewalldesperatlywantsthe2000millionfilestodeletefasterthentheyaredeletingatthismoment.

ok mate can you please delete your character folder? "C:\Users\YOURPC\Zomboid\Multiplayer"

its crashing and giving a huge error each time you connect . 

people you may have to go to your character folder and delete it . or create a new character. 

ok mate can you please delete your character folder? "C:\Users\YOURPC\Zomboid\Multiplayer"

its crashing and giving a huge error each time you connect . 

people you may have to go to your character folder and delete it . or create a new character. 

I think I've figured it out.

I've put ' in my name, could that be the source of this problem?

Ad, could you please try doing the time reset only once or twice a day? At 10AM or 4PM, but not in the evening because it totaly kills the farming if you plant crops before the 9PM restart.

Lee

trying this today, well see how it goes 

Ad, could you please try doing the time reset only once or twice a day? At 10AM or 4PM, but not in the evening because it totaly kills the farming if you plant crops before the 9PM restart.

Lee

trying this today, well see how it goes 

Good because farming as crazy.

Hello. i got problem logging on the server. Everything was working fine a few days ago i have played without any problem. For a couple of days when i try to connect, and im done creating character, when it finally connect i see a black screen with ip 0.0. in the left upper corner and a clock in the upper right for a 10 sec, then the game suddenly turns to the main menu.

weird man could you try to create a new character,nickname on the server? 

add the server again..

another option is to delete your existing character files.. (we did have a hard reset last saturday )

delete the map with the character name here "C:\Users\NAMEPC\Zomboid\Multiplayer