[EUROPE]@FRANKFURT]BBG GAMING|PUBLIC|BUILD 26v4]Hreset 13/05[RP/PVP]][online 24/7] http://steamcommunity.com/groups/zomboidrppvp

marfiuss

Maybe someone can help me... I'm getting a black screen after "This is how you died" and the command prompt thing is saying "timeout downloading zip, I'll keep waiting forever...". Any ideas/suggestions?

I'm also getting this, any suggestions?

Maybe someone can help me... I'm getting a black screen after "This is how you died" and the command prompt thing is saying "timeout downloading zip, I'll keep waiting forever...". Any ideas/suggestions?

1 check files in steam, 

2 u can always delete your character by removing its folder here "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Zomboid\Multiplayer"

it is or your gamefiles or the server that is full  . we admit 30 people there is a set ammounts of ports that when exceeded starts rejecting players. 

otherwize it would be a crazy lagfest brothers and sistahs

Yes, exactly. Even so it did lagg few times for last few days but i really dont know if its coz of weak server or server connection or not optimalized mp code. ..

Sorry gotta hop on :P

Did tried every server.

Did got the same lag on every server.

Did played this server while admin did used lesser ram.

It was lagging at that moment.

After he restarted the server and added more ram everything was fixed.

(clyde)    (clyde)    (clyde)    (clyde)    (clyde)    (clyde)    (clyde)   (clyde)    (clyde)    (clyde)    (clyde)

don't forget multiplayer is still in EA.

the offline game is way more stable atm.

Guess i found a home server  (clyde)

Awesome server ! 0 lagg even while 30+ members are online.  (fedora)

No bulls*** rules.  (tophat)

Just be fair and hold it fun for everyone!  :cool: ain't that much asked  :cool:

Keep it up!!! :D

Thanks , but yeah it does lag ocasionally and when i look at the console in that moment, allot of times i see ppl spamming to log in , while the ports keep rejecting them. 

this could cause  the lag spikes. 

i havent really experienced constant lag myself, only lagspikes. 

expect extended downtime as i am running the soft reset in chunks to see if it reaches 100% 

untill now it has done only 60% or so which is fine, but not perfect. 

i heard the devs are aware of the problem tho and there should be a solution soon 

While there's a reset, I just wanted to say you, Beellord, that if you're a princess then a transsexual dolphine one with testicles in place of your knees! And the testicles are Sparx's, I know, I've seen you operating!

While there's a reset, I just wanted to say you, Beellord, that if you're a princess then a transsexual dolphine one with testicles in place of your knees! And the testicles are Sparx's, I know, I've seen you operating!

looooll..

Beellord was beeying hunted down last night, karma i guess. 

Server is back up with some fresh cookies!  (clyde)