[EUROPE]@FRANKFURT]BBG GAMING|PUBLIC|BUILD 26v4]Hreset 13/05[RP/PVP]][online 24/7] http://steamcommunity.com/groups/zomboidrppvp

marfiuss

Can you tell me how those resets works then? Soft, hard reset? Because I assume if you do loot reset only (soft?) all other things stays untouched?

With 20+ we definitely need that. Yesterday Shane died because our journey for medicine was day long and when we finally arrive to that med store, there was nothing.

I would even consider increase in ammount of medical supplies, not quallity but ammout, if its possible.

soft reset it suposed to only respawn the items / zombies , hard one resets all . 

it is a bit messy atm as it is still in beta, but there should be better ways of doing this in the near future. 

As far as i hear allot of servers have trouble respawning items, were almost  ready to find out max 10 more min . 

Lee told me that yesterday he finally decided to go to West Point from our safe-house, got planty of painkillers, beta blockers etc... and headed back he died few steps from safehouse .. died of thirst ... shame he didnt drop those meds.

But it seems that getting meds in West point is better idea since med store in first town has burned down.

Lee told me that yesterday he finally decided to go to West Point from our safe-house, got planty of painkillers, beta blockers etc... and headed back he died few steps from safehouse .. died of thirst ... shame he didnt drop those meds.

But it seems that getting meds in West point is better idea since med store in first town has burned down.

great info thanks, i will restart the server soon, in 20 min 

no but i will spawn meds manually arround the med stores houses. 

untill a full reset (when there is a new version available) the buildings wont fix, try not to burn buildings, or no loot will spawn in them . 

but this way player buildings and items are preserved, i think its the best solution, who cares about broken windows. 

aslong as there are cookies on the server ! 

yum yum . 

next soft reset @ 5pm CET 

And thanks Vladimir, glastrovia!