[EUROPE]@FRANKFURT]BBG GAMING|PUBLIC|BUILD 26v4]Hreset 13/05[RP/PVP]][online 24/7] http://steamcommunity.com/groups/zomboidrppvp

marfiuss

Does the white list one require a password and username? If so I was on the public one.

Probably have to head closer to the city for the zeds

Yes you can apply for the whitelisted server thrue the steam comunity page, or add me on steam "Flap"

For now theres new items and zeds, so go get em ! 

finally i could verify my email to post in here and say: great server & management !

@Sacro

same problem for me either, guess its currently offline. btw sacro, i saw you yesterday near the mccoys logging company, just standing around and not answering, was that your timed out character? or have you been afk? you have a safe spot near mccoys?

i wasnt playing since quite some time now, and i was wondering if these lags are normal now?

I remember a few patches before, the servers werent that laggy... ok i didnt try other servers with the new patch now.... 

wasnt able to connect since then... ive been on the bedford server but its mostly empty... and i couldnt choose bedford to spawn (normal?)

also i was pretty much confused when i gave someone else the ip of the bedford server he wasnt on the same server as me, also the welcome text said some different. i have no clue why, since we typed in same ip lol

also i was several times on the TS server to get the ip and my password for the whitelisted server, but no one ever was on there for the last days. 

i hope someone can help me to get on one of the fuller servers at least....till then ill have to try other servers :(

it was my favourite server because of the server location is good for me. i hope it comes back active someday!

• 1 month later...