Community project: Radcliff [beta released] v0.2

Suomiboi

On 5/6/2016 at 9:42 AM, Suomiboi said:

There's a small grocers in the middle of the block which has the Pizza Whirled, opposite the Knox bank and church. There's also a food market on the east of the map, here. And the third is as you said at the mall. That's all there is (irl too).

Foraging and trapping are out unfortunately yes. I've been waiting to see what the creative mode brings along, but I haven't yet abandoned this wholly. I've had to put it on the sidelines, since I've had a lot of work and school lately. I have been slowly adding to the map though and I do plan on finishing it some day. Foraging is something I haven't even tried to learn to put in yet so it's most likely gonna be a while until that happens.

Fantastic!  Thank you so much for the quick response!  To Vine Grove I go! :D

• 2 months later...

Are there any gun stores or anything of the sort in this map? I tried to figure out where stuff is on the map, but it's really tough without stuff being marked on the PZ map project (which I would be down with helping mark stuff on that website for this map). I'm playing chicken with a horde of at least 500 and no shotgun ;-;

And I know this question was asked a couple of months ago, but it has been a couple of months, so is foraging/trapping in yet? I don't know if I should spend resources on trapping or not.

Edited by iyarkonan

17 hours ago, iyarkonan said:

Are there any gun stores or anything of the sort in this map? I tried to figure out where stuff is on the map, but it's really tough without stuff being marked on the PZ map project (which I would be down with helping mark stuff on that website for this map). I'm playing chicken with a horde of at least 500 and no shotgun ;-;

And I know this question was asked a couple of months ago, but it has been a couple of months, so is foraging/trapping in yet? I don't know if I should spend resources on trapping or not.

There's no changes to the map until the next version after 0.2 (whenever that'll be) so no foraging or trapping unfortunately. There's no gun store because I think there weren't any in the game at the time I released this version. So sorry not that either. :( Also I'm not sure, but I don't think the Vine Grove area has any irl either. So you'll just have to try and survive without, let's settle to call it realism aka a feature... ;)

EDIT: now that I specifically searched there should be one in the town center... I'll add to my list for the next version. :)

Edited by Suomiboi

13 hours ago, Suomiboi said:

There's no changes to the map until the next version after 0.2 (whenever that'll be) so no foraging or trapping unfortunately. There's no gun store because I think there weren't any in the game at the time I released this version. So sorry not that either. :( Also I'm not sure, but I don't think the Vine Grove area has any irl either. So you'll just have to try and survive without, let's settle to call it realism aka a feature... ;)

EDIT: now that I specifically searched there should be one in the town center... I'll add to my list for the next version. :)

I managed to dig up a Shotgun from a zombie along with some ammo, so luckily my time on Radcliff won't be short-lived. It's too awesome of a map to die on after day 5.

I don't blame you for not including foraging and trapping, one of my friends showed me how complicated it was not too long ago. But I'm excited to see that get added in soon, along with a gun store :D