Allthallus

I would like it if I were able to see where the sheet rope would be placed before it becomes permanent.  So for example, when building a wooden floor, you can see a translucent image of it where it would be placed.  If the same could be done for sheet ropes before they are placed, that would be amazing.

2. You're probably already working on this one, but removing sheet ropes once they've been placed.  Having this option would be very nice to have haha.  I've accidentally placed a couple sheet ropes into walls already, I've attached a picture as an example. Just to the left of my character, you should be able to see a sheet rope placed inside of a wall. That sheet rope was supposed to have gone on a window frame that was in front of that wall.  -It appears build 25 has this function :P

post-11063-0-41271500-1395842884_thumb.j

Thanks for reading!

2 Things I would like to suggest.

1. I would like it if I were able to see where the sheet rope would be placed before it becomes permanent.  So for example, when building a wooden floor, you can see a translucent image of it where it would be placed.  If the same could be done for sheet ropes before they are placed, that would be amazing.

2. You're probably already working on this one, but removing sheet ropes once they've been placed.  Having this option would be very nice to have haha.  I've accidentally placed a couple sheet ropes into walls already, I've attached a picture as an example. Just to the left of my character, you should be able to see a sheet rope placed inside of a wall. That sheet rope was supposed to have gone on a window frame that was in front of that wall.

attachicon.gif2014-03-26_00001.jpg

Thanks for reading!

from what i can tell the latest version 25 you can remove sheet ropes