AliceCooper

[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

Actually i tested here and it's not a server problem. It happened when i tryed to play offline too. But the older versions of the game are working. It's only crashing in the "iwillbackupmysave" version

UPDATE: Updated my graphics drivers and now it's working. 

Had some great time today with a nice group and we ended up barracading the factory I created. :-) Cant remember all names but thanks to Nero, Mr. Toast and the other guys with too creative names! Very cool server, very smooth even with like 40 people.

For everyone joining the server: be careful with fires! We lost 2 safe houses because they burned down.

wow, crazy server man, had loads of fun with stefan, morganeous, jonny, doublebrain, meidan, tweeks, nesker and toast, even the admin paid us a visit haha

pyromaniac, some crazy hermits, bandits, plenty of zeds, great times!

Yeah nice little "home" you guys made!

And please, enough with the damm fires lol!

@ gustavotoscan

Good to see you have it working :)

Never had so many people playing PZ on Teamspeak, loads of fun.

Always up, 51 minutes downtime in the last 5 days :)

You can join voitechbot, make sure you enter a username and password when you logon to the server. Also make sure you read the instructions (download map files, 1 minute of work) so you can enjoy the full map and the extra town (Bedford Falls).

I left the server OPEN for now as everybody is to busy to do Whitelist stuff at the moment :)

So far no problems!

Hope to see you soon, enjoy!

having trouble trying to log in... managed to get online last night as chrissyf now its just saying connection failed today. any ideas admin?? typing monika for password and using the ip 178.33.18.161

Strange indeed, i think there`s was some maintenance in the Data Center but I was not informed.

Up and running now, will check what the reason was.

Thanks!

its chrissyf by the way. shall pop back in when you have the jumpy z's gone lol viva la zomboid 

Hello!

Im really excited to try this out but when joining it tells me : The Client Version (956) doesn't  match the server(962). What do i need to do to update my version?

This thread will help you I believe : 

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/7081-iwbums-released-build-25-v2-with-3d-models/

If not send me a PM :)