[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

also can we bring back whitelist?

Prepare for a deathmatch!

got it. I'll shoot you on sight  (fedora)

Vice versa buddy! And then the winner gets eaten by zombies lured by gunfire as a prize.

Don't let the Cultists spoil your little funny deathmatch.

cultists are cloak, jengo, eki, and i guess that guy

they are shoot on sight.

and they usually hang in bedford.

I apologise for not mentioning my ingame name. It's Skittles, your ally.  :) 

skittles server is down right? any idea of when will it come back?  -john

Btw, i cant really be bothered on reading 29 pages of this thread, how often do hard resets happen?

i think this is first time

No idea, in the worst case scenario it'll stay down until the reset.

skittles server is down right? any idea of when will it come back?  -john

Btw, i cant really be bothered on reading 29 pages of this thread, how often do hard resets happen?

i think this is first time

No idea, in the worst case scenario it'll stay down until the reset.

alright. cya later. sorry for your loss(base) xD

(yes ima spam a lot asking stoopid questions)

People are rather friendly or kill on sight, loot your safehouse, steal your beans?

Want to have a proper mindset when i meet people (and a proper tool in hand).

My advice to you:

Run away if you see someone with Safety off. However if you have a firearm, try ambushing him.

Friendly players usually don't switch their safety status without a reason.

(yes ima spam a lot asking stoopid questions)

People are rather friendly or kill on sight, loot your safehouse, steal your beans?

Want to have a proper mindset when i meet people (and a proper tool in hand).

My advice to you:

Run away if you see someone with Safety off. However if you have a firearm, try ambushing him.

ehh for the most part.if you dont wanna duke it out seiko we dont have too.most people on the server are friendly.

No use asking for ETA's etc... we all have our daily lives, including work. Alice will have it done when it's done. He is busy enough as it is and working his butt off both IRL and for PZ.

p.s. you can EDIT your posts. Less 'spam' on the topic that way

p.s.2 This is not the first time a hard reset has happened loveisevol, but we try to keep it to a minimum. Neither of us like it, but sometimes it's inevitable unfortunately.

ETA was in reference to when the reset would start, not when it'd be back up. and I understand you guys are busy, I am not sitting here trying to rush you guys. buuuuut since we have an admin on: When the reset happens will our characters be reset too? Skittles seemed to think not.

Yes, with a hard reset, you are required to delete your character file from your documents (it has the IP + your username). This will make sure everything is properly wiped. Should you not do this, you see the world as you left it and it will probably cause some problems.

Have this set as a fav server, great people on here, you can ask stupid questions, like... what do I need to make a Tasty Salad and they'll respond. Hard resets are going to happen on all servers until final releases come out.
​Defiantly recommend for you and your friends to try out  ^_^

-
Although I'm having some issues connecting ATM, server being restarted ?

Have this set as a fav server, great people on here, you can ask stupid questions, like... what do I need to make a Tasty Salad and they'll respond. Hard resets are going to happen on all servers until final releases come out.

​Defiantly recommend for you and your friends to try out  ^_^

-

Although I'm having some issues connecting ATM, server being restarted ?

theres some maintenance ongoing i think. coz i was playing with some people an hour ago. read post above

Still laggy as hell for me. It seems to be in relation with the number of player in the server for me.
When there s only few player it s okay, almost no lag but when there s more players connecting like 8-10 players it begins to lag hardly
and it s getting worse. Even after the reset.

Still laggy as hell for me. It seems to be in relation with the number of player in the server for me.

When there s only few player it s okay, almost no lag but when there s more players connecting like 8-10 players it begins to lag hardly

Tell me about it :/ Was bad enough for me that i was invincible and could run through a horde without even being scratched. Back to HC server i guess.

Tell me about it :/ Was bad enough for me that i was invincible and could run through a horde without even being scratched. Back to HC server i guess.

Yes, it`s very strange, 18 players now and zeds are not really a threat..i need to get this sorted as i ran 30+ players without any lag..the only issue back then was the amount of pvp :)

Server going down.