[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

Okay, im kinda confused ^^. If i wish to join  the server, i shall install the iwillbackupmysafe branch, download the update and join the server. Or is any kind of hotfix needet?

Side question: Will i loose any of my saves in Build 23 if i update to iwbms or will it safe? I should probably do a backup, right?

EDIT: AliceCooper, you state so on your profile that you live in a crappy little town in a little country. Is that by any means Denmark?  :-D

Wowzers! That must have taken ages, do you lose it all to a hard reset though?

Yes... unfortunately I do... which is why we stopped doing it for a while due to instability of the builds... but I couldn't resist anymore. I missed our compound and a place for people to come together without worries.

@liongoat.

You can find all you need in the following two links:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbums-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/

And the needed hotfix that does not automatically go through steam as of yet:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/7409-released-iwbums-branch-build-26/?p=105101

Yes, it is wise to make a back up of your build23 saves if you wish to continue those.

Yes... unfortunately I do... which is why we stopped doing it for a while due to instability of the builds... but I couldn't resist anymore. I missed our compound and a place for people to come together without worries.

@liongoat.

You can find all you need in the following two links:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbums-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/

And the needed hotfix that does not automatically go through steam as of yet:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/7409-released-iwbums-branch-build-26/?p=105101

Yes, it is wise to make a back up of your build23 saves if you wish to continue those.

Thanks! 

hey mate, we have admin tools now, i can make a 200M long wall in 30 sec :)

Admins need toys too!

Okay, im kinda confused ^^. If i wish to join  the server, i shall install the iwillbackupmysafe branch, download the update and join the server. Or is any kind of hotfix needet?

Side question: Will i loose any of my saves in Build 23 if i update to iwbms or will it safe? I should probably do a backup, right?

EDIT: AliceCooper, you state so on your profile that you live in a crappy little town in a little country. Is that by any means Denmark?  :-D

No haha, but i love Denmark :)

The Netherlands :)

Make sure you post in the right server thread, multiple server threads and it will confuse me and pollute the threads :D The EU normal server (this thread), or the EU HC server?

Does your client time out? When you start the PZ game it will open a window in the background, connect to my server, minimize the game, let me know what kind of messages you see while trying to connect (or if you connect and it says failed straight away, let me know).

hey mate, we have admin tools now, i can make a 200M long wall in 30 sec :)

Admins need toys too!

Hey hey, I have not used those admin tools to make the admin base tyvm :P I leveled up fair and square by barricading and hard work xD My house is built by chopping trees, sawing and long ass building :P

Blood sweat and tears!!! xD

p.s. And maybe 5 broken axes which Nero spawned in for me... but... details, details.

Make sure you post in the right server thread, multiple server threads and it will confuse me and pollute the threads :D The EU normal server (this thread), or the EU HC server?

Does your client time out? When you start the PZ game it will open a window in the background, connect to my server, minimize the game, let me know what kind of messages you see while trying to connect (or if you connect and it says failed straight away, let me know).

Yeah I actually had issues connecting to both servers ! I reinstalled the game completely, seems to work fine now :)

Old version i guess, make sure you get B26 (+the hotfix released today).

Read here first to get the latest version (B26) : 

Then read here to get the latest Hot Fix : 

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/7409-released-iwbums-branch-build-26/

Let me know if you need help.

Thanks.

Hi,

Is there an option to reduce the delay of the black uploading areas in game... I have delays about 10 sec and sometimes the zeds spawn right near me. :o

No, probably lag. Had some last night but it was better early morning. Will have a look tonight. Maybe some left overs from previous version (i upgraded instead of a clean install which i normally do).

I don`t have it all the time btw, you?

Yep it is like the map is uploaded in structured quadratic areas. Like there are only the local frames in the catch. So i have this black areas in frequently repeating distances.

Yeah i get that sometimes too i just wait back for a second and it loads itself.