[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

Can anyone help me? I REALLY want to play on this server. But now being able to play ANY server will do. When I try to join,it all goes fine. The loading screen appears. But then it doesn't load and the console is filled with "Delay processing packet of type ** (** is any random numbers) Ive seen lots of people have this problem. Please help. I can't help but notice how much fun you guys are having :cry:

Spent my one day off this weekend playing on this server. Alot of exploring awesome places, got ambushed by a cult of bandits & barely survived, made some friends. I also singled handedly raided a base at night & completely destroyed it bringing an army of zombies following after me for a massive distraction while I looted the goods. Afterwards I brought some freshly spawned noobs to enjoy the dragons lair loot left in the aftermath of the devastation.

Mum's Cosy Corner

Open for business soon for all lonesome zombie apocalypse survivors. Serves salads for the injured, hot cuppa's for the stressed and chips and orange soda for the looters.
Everyone is welcome, PvP inside the compound/restaurant is OFF. We have guards and offer protection for the injured. Including bandages and painkillers.

Naturally, we serve only the best, so the restaurant won't be open until lvl 5 has been hit.

1654951_281873975310274_8003283899155708