[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

I like this map a lot but for me is lagging as hell, even with 1-5 zeds on the screen - to clarify - by lagging i mean zeds are freezing, disappearing, appearing etc. On the other servers i can play normally(there are frames drops caused by high number of dead bodies in one place but zombies are not laggin'. Do a large number of zeds on your map can cause this or its a connection speed problem?

It was just reset, all default atm. dred can you try again? 

Im online now checking stuff.

/edit

It seems my server is creating allot of PZ related tmp files causing weird lag and crashes (Too many open files errors).

Go going down.

Testing, not gonna change anything atm Lussian (i will tonight), been stable for 3 hours now so im gonna leave it running. It ran 5 days without a restart, i want that back lol.

Seems to be a problem with open files / handles, connections / ports not being closed.

Will change the loot asap.

About the zombies Lussian, deal with it :D

Not enough zombies, to many zombies, WTF do you guys want from me! :)

All good.

what i do lussian is gather a bunch of zeds and lure them away, so much easier with the athletic skill and take them to trees. sprint away and they lost forever haha :), if you want to team up give me a msg ingame

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I don't particularly mind the amount of zeds.

Just felt you get hardly any loot for "annoying" a horde of zeds as of right now.

And you beefed up their toughness too... didn't you? I felt like I was hittin em forever xD Although I managed fairly okay once I got an axe 0.0

Yes, the default zombie-settings suck imo, way to easy. Certain combinations of settings do weird stuff to the map,server (house jumping zombies, remember? :)) , this seems to be perfect :)

Settings can be changed of course. Will have a look at the loot, i remember i did something to it but then i fell asleep :)

Almost weekend!

/edit 17:12 running for 9 hours, no problems wohooo.

I like this map a lot but for me is lagging as hell, even with 1-5 zeds on the screen - to clarify - by lagging i mean zeds are freezing, disappearing, appearing etc. On the other servers i can play normally(there are frames drops caused by high number of dead bodies in one place but zombies are not laggin'. Do a large number of zeds on your map can cause this or its a connection speed problem?

Are you from the USA?  Or Europe?  I have the same stutter lag on zombie movement as you do and I chalk it up to the high latency between USA and EU.  There's just too much going on in the server for a connection that far away/ping that high.

Once the USA server comes up within the next week (good God -- fingers freakin' crossed) you should have very few problems.

I've made a subreddit for the USA server that will act as a means of communication once it gets setup -- http://www.reddit.com/r/pzusa 

Are you from the USA?  Or Europe?  I have the same stutter lag on zombie movement as you do and I chalk it up to the high latency between USA and EU.  There's just too much going on in the server for a connection that far away/ping that high.

Once the USA server comes up within the next week (good God -- fingers freakin' crossed) you should have very few problems.

I've made a subreddit for the USA server that will act as a means of communication once it gets setup -- http://www.reddit.com/r/pzusa 

I'm from europe

I'm from europe

I had it a lot more before Alice restarted the server. Now it's not that bad, apart from the occasional running zombie stuck to a fence... which is actually kinda hilarious. Have you tried getting on in the past day? It seemed to settle out a lot.

Ok, so if i join will anyone help me cause im pretty nooby atm . just got the game :/

Sure!, ask in local chat / join the teamspeak. Plenty of people willing to help out.

I spoke to him briefly on teamspeak earlier.. :D

OT: always here to help mrneeds... just let us know when you login and we can guide you through it. Always nice to see a friendly face.

*cough* unlikethecrazywannaberussianskillingonsight *cough*

p.s went exploring, found 2 more trowels ;)