[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

Seems to be a problem with the map freezing as I cross a certain point, some others have had the same problem. If you look at the map http://pzmap.crash-override.net/?desc=BedfordFalls#0.3175849088018486,0.2634952029770792,101.6606498194946 you can see a small black line that seems to split the map in two. If I try to pass it, my game freezes and stops responding. 

I know there are plenty of people on the other side of the map so I'm just wondering if anyone knows whats up or is there a way to fix it?

Edit: Now I can't connect to the server, "ID_CONNECTION_ATTEMPT_FAILED" :(

I've had a closer look at the map and it seems that there are quite a few of them, on the x and y axis. I'm guessing they just break the map up into smaller maps to ease loading or something (I'm clueless though). 

Still haven't mastered carpentry! :o

Hi,

My char is stuck, I can login to the game but a few seconds after the graphic loads the game crashes. I do not think it has anything to do with graphic drivers since i played this char for a while before this happend and I can play on other servers. I probably just walked in the wrong place. Its a playground area in Bedford.

I have a few questions about this, can a char be moved around by admin? Can admin kill me so I can create a new char? (Login name=Dali). Is it possible there will be a character wipe in the near future? I understand this is something to try to avoid so if it possible to just wipe me I'd like that.

I really did enjoy the server and the people so if there is anything that can be done I would really appricate it.

Dali

Ive had this problem every time in bedford

Looking into this!, tried the area myself but couldnt see anything, or any crashes.

I think after 7 days we need a hard reset lol. The amount of dead zeds is 2 much for some clients and people don`t delete their profiles so a full reset doesnt do that much if only done server-side imo.

Admin... its chris again lol... keep making new characters and get to bedford do my normal thing then it keeps crashing. loaded up an old save again just now and it froze again. do you have any ideas why? 

i made a new character yesterday travelled all the way to bedford from west point (as i don't know how to add the media download to the directory on my mac) BALL ACHE, can you help on both fronts, I'm not the most computer savvy person when it comes to computers/codes/files etc etc.... hopefully be on tonight for a blast. 

Seems to be a problem with the map freezing as I cross a certain point, some others have had the same problem. If you look at the map http://pzmap.crash-override.net/?desc=BedfordFalls#0.3175849088018486,0.2634952029770792,101.6606498194946 you can see a small black line that seems to split the map in two. If I try to pass it, my game freezes and stops responding. 

I know there are plenty of people on the other side of the map so I'm just wondering if anyone knows whats up or is there a way to fix it?

THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS TO ME!!

Chris join now and see if you can reproduce that crash please.

Spawn in Bedford!

ONE SEC

THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS TO ME!!

Spawn in Bedford!

ONE SEC

Spawn in Bedford!

it spawns me in muldragh when i chose that one. just gone in again and its crashed again

Hey Ringo, I have several people reporting it and they have been playing for days on the server.

Probably something on the server. Played the shit out of this map and never saw anything like this.

Investigating.

Sorry for the restart, I had to :P.

/edit Running a fresh map atm, make sure you delete your MP profile for my server / %Yourname% %SERVERIP% (i believe this is advised, not required..)

chris, are you sure you have Bedford falls installed on your PC?

it needs to be installed on your machine as well as the server.

are you defo running the latest IWBUMS branch of PZ too?

i downloaded the link can get there through the forest but not by spawning and now the last two days it keeps crashing on me. Ive been in bedford and had no troubles up until the last two days. i like bedford very much too lol :(

chris, are you sure you have Bedford falls installed on your PC?

it needs to be installed on your machine as well as the server.

are you defo running the latest IWBUMS branch of PZ too?

i downloaded the link can get there through the forest but not by spawning and now the last two days it keeps crashing on me. Ive been in bedford and had no troubles up until the last two days. i like bedford very much too lol :(

Plus I'm on a mac and don't know how do this directory stuff and unzipping files in saves etc 

You can get to Bedford by walking there but not spawn there?

Guess you`re missing something I guess lol (file wise).

Yeah lol takes me for ever to get there meet you guys then crashes. will be interesting to see how it runs with a new character now you've restarted. if i choose the mudlraghgh it spawns me there. like i said i have the media file download to computer just haven't done the bit you said about adding to a pz file. Im on a mac and most people speak pc here 

You can get to Bedford by walking there but not spawn there?

Guess you`re missing something I guess lol (file wise).

Yeah lol takes me for ever to get there meet you guys then crashes. will be interesting to see how it runs with a new character now you've restarted. if i choose the mudlraghgh it spawns me there. like i said i have the media file download to computer just haven't done the bit you said about adding to a pz file. Im on a mac and most people speak pc here 

ps ive deleted pz file and reinstalling it to see if that makes a difference :)