[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

Hi,

My char is stuck, I can login to the game but a few seconds after the graphic loads the game crashes. I do not think it has anything to do with graphic drivers since i played this char for a while before this happend and I can play on other servers. I probably just walked in the wrong place. Its a playground area in Bedford.

I have a few questions about this, can a char be moved around by admin? Can admin kill me so I can create a new char? (Login name=Dali). Is it possible there will be a character wipe in the near future? I understand this is something to try to avoid so if it possible to just wipe me I'd like that.

I really did enjoy the server and the people so if there is anything that can be done I would really appricate it.

Dali

@ gyvas666

IP : 216.127.64.84:4532
Password : "monika"

It`s on the first page of this thread :) Have fun.

@ Nero

Yeah noticed the zombies in some area`s were pretty much depleted, i will use the schedule maintenance tonight to reset them.

Thanks mate.

If it's alright, I'm going to try and join your server today... I've been mainly playing with my clan on a tiny local server one of us hosts, so it's usually just two of us on. I'd like to see this Bedford falls map as well, I have downloaded it 5 minutes ago.

I will join under 'Sassa' at first. I've also saved your TS3 as a bookmark.

If it's alright, I'm going to try and join your server today... I've been mainly playing with my clan on a tiny local server one of us hosts, so it's usually just two of us on. I'd like to see this Bedford falls map as well, I have downloaded it 5 minutes ago.

I will join under 'Sassa' at first. I've also saved your TS3 as a bookmark.

Nice, note the Bedford Falls is just a (awesome) town added to the original map. So you have 3 towns total and loads of walking if you want :)

Cheers for killing me last night :), think I will leave that building alone. I respawned back in Muldraugh though, then ran straight back to my base in Bedford. Am I the only person that can't spawn in BF?

Edit: Just to note that admin killed me as I was stuck on top of a set of stairs and couldn't move. Put me out of my misery with a sledgehammer. About 5 swings! What a gent :D

ok... hoooooly shit... I spawned in a house filled with dead and alive zombies. I am honestly surprised I made it to a safe house you guys made. No idea yet where I am, I was surrounded by zombies, managed to run away and kill a few in front of the safe house. I have no weapon, no food, nothing... LOL.

I THINK I am in one of the houses across from "Seahorse coffee". It was dark, so I have no idea.

Anyone on teamspeak at the moment?

edit: I joined TS anyways. In case you guys want to join up, I'm in the "other" channel, seeing I had no idea which one to join. There's someone on the TS named "Zendys" now though.

Is the server down? Is it just me? Was on for a good while then lost connection, now I am getting as far as "ID_CONNECTION_REQUEST_ACCEPTED", which isn't very far at all. Does it mean the server is full?