[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

Thought you were gonna reset it last night or did I imagine that?

The server has been running non-stop for 3 days now. Normally i try to restart the server every day (note restart, not reset the PZ server).

But so many people playing and hardly any lag so i just left it running. Loot is getting a problem after 4 days and i cant do a softreset on this linux box :(.

This server seems great, but I'm having trouble getting Bedford Falls working on my Mac.  I Found the Zomboid directory and extracted the media folder there (there was no media folder to overwrite), but when I join I'm still given the choice between Muldraugh and West Point, so I'm assuming I've done something wrong.  I also noticed that the file itself has a folder within it labeled "Muldraugh, KY".  I'm a little inept when it comes to computers, so there's a good chance I'm just confusing myself, but please let me know if you have any input!

This server seems great, but I'm having trouble getting Bedford Falls working on my Mac.  I Found the Zomboid directory and extracted the media folder there (there was no media folder to overwrite), but when I join I'm still given the choice between Muldraugh and West Point, so I'm assuming I've done something wrong.  I also noticed that the file itself has a folder within it labeled "Muldraugh, KY".  I'm a little inept when it comes to computers, so there's a good chance I'm just confusing myself, but please let me know if you have any input!

I will look in to this Potato, don`t have allot of MAC experience but will poke some people.

Consider me a regular man.  I'm the American who was asking for help on TS initially (name is LtFisch on TS), the guy who is super badass at CSGO (OH MAN!)

Since you were so awesome feel free to ask me for any pro tips for CSGO. <3  I'll be glad to help.

Server just went down as of 10:10 PM EST about.  Sucks.  Three of us had met up at that point.  We turned (an area that shall not be named cos you all have to find where it is yourself!) into a big stronghold, gathering supplies, and were just heading out on another trip when it choked.  So unfortunate, we were on a roll and really getting stocked there, was pretty cool.

IRC channel please?

and one little funny moment, here is some burned building at 13580*8225, and there is many pillow, towel and curtain in ovens and refrigirators, it's looks funny, but there is no any food, or kitchen items etc. only bedroom stuff in all containers. May be this explaining WHY this building was burned :)

Anyway, it's little cheating, in case in one floor i can found ~10 curtain.

yeah, this is crazy, server running great, millions of zombies and no lag. Im amazed!

People setting houses on fire, people making houses. TS is being used, like!

We got people making groups and farming, 1 guy setup the Bedford Falls Cult and has many members (dear god lol).

http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2evqo39&s=8#.Uzg-Rvl_tSc  :)

Server for USA coming in 48 hours.

This is so fun :)

Not to mention the "Russian Gangster Squad" murdering people :-) /hides.