[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

Eyo~ Just found out this server is EU, not many of those are out there. I see the server is down but i do lack instruction about the AlicesKey. Given is a v1.7 but i see in the comments is a v2 mentioned. Aside from that, how do i install lit? Just put those files into the existing Media folder?

Edit: Actually swooped through the many pages of comments, and found the instruction of installing, but still wondering about the version.

Eyo~ Just found out this server is EU, not many of those are out there. I see the server is down but i do lack instruction about the AlicesKey. Given is a v1.7 but i see in the comments is a v2 mentioned. Aside from that, how do i install lit? Just put those files into the existing Media folder?

Edit: Actually swooped through the many pages of comments, and found the instruction of installing, but still wondering about the version.

The current AlicesKey is v1. 7z is the archive file format (yes, the download link can be easily misread).

AlicesKeyV2 isn't out yet, so it's probably a typo.

So a friend of mine were playing on the server yesterday. We experienced a very odd bug, I was like we were in the same world but not. What I mean by that is we made friends with another player we could all see each other in game, walking around, fighting, loot in the world was all normal. However if I put something in a container they couldn't see it the same with the stuff I stored, if I opened a door the door would still be locked and closed for them and the same for me when they opened doors/stashed items. Has this happened for anyone else playing here ?

To whomever Skittles is:

I found your stash in muld town, the mailbox. I was close to death so I left you a few handguns and other assorted goods, read the duffel bag names. I'm Aryl/MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE in game, if we happen to meet.

Fun server, cool people, works okay.

Get invisible zombies now and then and the zombies not being able to follow me, but that's normal by now I suppose.

So a friend of mine were playing on the server yesterday. We experienced a very odd bug, I was like we were in the same world but not. What I mean by that is we made friends with another player we could all see each other in game, walking around, fighting, loot in the world was all normal. However if I put something in a container they couldn't see it the same with the stuff I stored, if I opened a door the door would still be locked and closed for them and the same for me when they opened doors/stashed items. Has this happened for anyone else playing here ? 

I've also had similar bugs, with me putting food in a container and the others seeing it as rotten while it was fresh on my screen and also the other way around.

Also I had 3 Twine suddenly vanish into thin air, which was a real pain.

• 1 month later...