[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

Hello everybody :) I just stumbled onto this and I was wondering if I could get a bit more information on things like how to join, Any specific add-ons To play the server properly And of course when I would be able to join The server and start surviving together :D I already have the Bellford flls Version 2 downloaded and I've already set up a base at the Bellford Manor, but the manor is so big I decided to try and find a way to Fill it with some hearty adventurers :P  But anyways! if it's possible I look forward to surviving with everyone!!!

Alice I have everything Installed but when i try to join it says that i need a password. I think i need to be whitelisted and how can you do it? If so add me please, I think this might be a great server (First server I will try)

Hello everybody :) I just stumbled onto this and I was wondering if I could get a bit more information on things like how to join, Any specific add-ons To play the server properly And of course when I would be able to join The server and start surviving together :D I already have the Bellford flls Version 2 downloaded and I've already set up a base at the Bellford Manor, but the manor is so big I decided to try and find a way to Fill it with some hearty adventurers :P  But anyways! if it's possible I look forward to surviving with everyone!!!

Do this

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xbh2u26g26v5ffn/AlicesKeyV1.7z

Download that, join so we can test :P

/nothisisntatrojanlol.

extract it and put the AlicesKeyV2 folder into c:/users/your name/zomboid/mods folder

then just join

Then copy the IP from the first post, pick a name and password and You are set.

Alice I have everything Installed but when i try to join it says that i need a password. I think i need to be whitelisted and how can you do it? If so add me please, I think this might be a great server (First server I will try)

Server isnt whitelisted as far as i know oO Maybe your username was just simply already picked by someone?

The server is not letting me log in, it says "click to skip" and I click and nothing happens, I was playing normally, disconnected 5 mins to take a break and when I went back I couldnt log in, the log showed "Delay processing packet.

Oh I've missed this great news for days! I will be back soon, but my GFX card failed yesterday while playing Zomboid, hope it wasn't the game, I've worked it hard for 3ish years so perhaps it just had enough, after a clean and a wiggle (of the card and me) it is letting me start up at least, but I fear launching any games till I've researched which new one to order, this news is gonna make me risk trying Zomboid again though =)

Hello hello zombie slayers, err I got some problems trying to join this fascinating server here. So.. I've done everything that I've been told on the first page. I got the right IP, got my username, got my password, I installed the media file I were told to do on the first page, I pasted it into both the C:\Users\Zomboid\mods folder + the SteamApps folder aswell. But everytime I try to join it still gives me the message "Required mods not found". I'm out of ideas and now I need some help. Anything I'm doing wrong? Please respond as soon as possible, thanks. (fedora)

And yes I have installed the Bedford Falls V2 map.

Hello hello zombie slayers, err I got some problems trying to join this fascinating server here. So.. I've done everything that I've been told on the first page. I got the right IP, got my username, got my password, I installed the media file I were told to do on the first page, I pasted it into both the C:\Users\Zomboid\mods folder + the SteamApps folder aswell. But everytime I try to join it still gives me the message "Required mods not found". I'm out of ideas and now I need some help. Anything I'm doing wrong? Please respond as soon as possible, thanks. (fedora)

And yes I have installed the Bedford Falls V2 map.

you said u put the media folder in there, you need to extract the download and put the AlicesKeyV1 folder in there

Ok, I only got a white, blank file once I clicked the download botton on the page with the AliceKeyV1. I never got it in a folder, I only received it as a blank file.

Oh wait.. I might just... know what I've done wrong

Neiker, the server isn't whitelisted. Try and fill in a password and join again, see what it says then. Or try a different username. I recommend filling in a password anyways, but that's just me.

When i put a password it says >This account doesn't exist< Any help?

My Username for everything is Neiker45

Hi,

I cant join the server anymore. I became just this "invalid username/password"

I dont change anything, I think. What could be the problem?

When make a new Serveradd, with new name, than I can go online.

I have installed the Mod, the Maps and the last building with IWBUMS.

Please help me :)

regards

Myth

ps

I hope my english make sence :)

Can someone please help? I'm getting the notorious Delay processing packet of type '' error. Alice may remember me, but I doubt it. I've never gotten to play multiplayer, and hoping that since the multiplayer is officially released now, it would work.

If you know how to fix this, reply to this comment, or message me.

Thank you for your time.

Thank you all!!  Followed directions *Alice key *only in user folder*, V2 map *in game folder*, did password and opened up Iwillbackupmysave build, chose that build, chose a user name/password/spawn point, made character, it goes through into and ends with "This is how you die".  Stuck on black screen and it says "Initialize Map" at the bottom.  Sat here for 20 min nothing....

Already texted him hours ago. No reply, he is probably stuck at work or something... He'll get to it (he is feeling very guilty and shit for having to do so much work the past 3 days, but it's not his fault ofc)