[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

But you can catch AIDS or Syphilis, also rob a poor lolrus off his bucket and sniff some coke ^^

Guys, I admit I've no idea why this is here, but this doesn't sound like being lovely. Remember to be lovely please :)

Wasnt meant to offend anyone, just describing board game and pointing out why is it amusing :P

But you can catch AIDS or Syphilis, also rob a poor lolrus off his bucket and sniff some coke ^^

Guys, I admit I've no idea why this is here, but this doesn't sound like being lovely. Remember to be lovely please :)

Wasnt meant to offend anyone, just describing board game and pointing out why is it amusing :P

Yeah, I guessed it would be something like that ^^ just kinda darting around the boards atm, and it caught my eye ;)

Just wondering, is there a way to lower amount of say ammo and weapons that is spawned on map without affecting say, the amount of food? Or its tied one to another?

doubt it, but with fishing, farming and foraging (berry trees), you suck if you have food issues. Alternatively, if there isn't a way, they could just set the loot on normal and add loot in manually. None of that is knowledge, simply speculation. But food should never be an issue.

Just wondering, is there a way to lower amount of say ammo and weapons that is spawned on map without affecting say, the amount of food? Or its tied one to another?

doubt it, but with fishing, farming and foraging (berry trees), you suck if you have food issues. Alternatively, if there isn't a way, they could just set the loot on normal and add loot in manually. None of that is knowledge, simply speculation. But food should never be an issue.

My issue was rather amount of shotgun shells on the map. Having enough ammo from just gunstore to clear two cities is kinda lowering difficulty a bit.

Not going 100% public would be unfair tbh. Letting invited People rush loot all the good places and leaving scraps to the rest.

Yes, because a few people can carry AAAAAAAAAAALL the loot and shit on their own... There is more than enough loot.

I think Alice more or less meant to select the regular players for a whitelist so we can figure out if it works that way or not. If we throw it public and get the same problems again, we go back to scratch. Alice has done everything for the good of the people here, so this decision shouldn't hurt anyone either.

And if necessary, me & Alice can always spawn certain items in if things turn out to be too difficult. Which I highly doubt will be necessary.

I'll be semi-roleplaying once again. New players, don't be afraid and call out for me if you need anything. I'm always open for trading, especially if you have plaster powder. Don't expect me to give out Skittles, though.

Yes, because a few people can carry AAAAAAAAAAALL the loot and shit on their own... There is more than enough loot.

Totally possible :P With a use of 2 bags, athletic and packing myself to max load and hiding stuff in nearby trees i was totally capable of looting almost all (with exception to bits Skittles took) food/guns/ammo/nails from a center of WP in a matter off one hour? (not bragging about it, just saying its possible).

I think Alice more or less meant to select the regular players for a whitelist so we can figure out if it works that way or not. If we throw it public and get the same problems again, we go back to scratch

Yeah, was considering that he meant this, but went with the other (the one i posted) interpetation. Guess i picked the wrong one.

Just realised im probably just biased due to having a really lucky start with a sledge + shotty near my spawn last time, hence the ability to loot and clear like crazy.

Ill just shush for now and see how it goes this time before giving out opinions.