[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

with all the recent resets and issues I can imagine it must be stressful. downright depressing to host the server.

Like I said, I'm going to stick around, and if the server comes back up (fully wiped or not) I'll still play on it. Thats a show of my dedication to this server, what little I can do.

Saikomayada and Maskedglove, I got a new awesome server, MarfiusRP. Check it out, thread made by Marfius. Its the new server Chap Chappington and I are playing on, we loved playing with ya guys too, you should definitely take a look at it.

Also at your decent people part, I totally agree.

Actually, this whole forum is the nicest and most decent I've been on (together with the older one from the retro / handdrawn times) and I think it's an honour to be here with all of you guys :)

The server I mentioned is probably like alicecoopers in terms of nice players, 2 encounters, one shot on sight the other i had a pleasurable one with a nice dude who's name I forgot.

If it continues like this I see a really bright future for PZ's community.

Reporting for duty. I can only say thanks for your dedication like everyone else... And I do hope this is not your final decision and it was feelings talking over reason.

There was a time pz.mindescape.net (RIP) was getting "attacked" and crashed by some kids having fun using the special characters/letters crash-bug, it was constantly down. But it eventually got fix and all was fine again.

My point is, even though having a server on an early access game can be a pain in the ass to manage, and seeing some 14 years old jerkoffs ruining the work you've made and the precious time you willingly offered to the community is depressing -stupid f*cks depress me as well- but in the end it's worth it.

On the long term we need those stupid annoying people doing annoying and stupid stuff so we can tell the devs what's wrong and what to fix. The only solution to avoid the "take over" of stupid annoying people is to make it whitelisted...

Alice! you probably don't know me, my in-game name was Ranko The Red.
Just wanted to let you know i enjoyed foritying that block of houses in WP with my bro as a shelter for survivors, and had great fun when I met up with yamada and we took control of McCoy logging corp.

Hope you change your mind about your decision so this noob can continue making use of your facilities and stamp some zombies :3

Have a good one!

Alice! you probably don't know me, my in-game name was Ranko The Red.

Just wanted to let you know i enjoyed foritying that block of houses in WP with my bro as a shelter for survivors, and had great fun when I met up with yamada and we took control of McCoy logging corp.

Hope you change your mind about your decision so this noob can continue making use of your facilities and stamp some zombies :3

Have a good one!

I remember!

Allot of people made me change my mind, really appreciate the support.

Anyway, (re)starting the server this afternoon. We got some basic stuff now and we can build on that until the DEVs release their own magic, "soonish" :)

Big thanks to Jon for drinking helping me out in these troubled times :)

Finally! Like there really werent any servers that lived up to this oen and i tried like 3. I don't think I tried jons though. 

For loot, can we do less than insane? Medium? Insane just had too much, there was no challenge in surviving.

yay! thank you¬! 

im just wondering how can you funnel out the people who uses stupid stuff that ruins the server.

Just trying to make it a little bit harder, automate some map cleanup processes.

Call it learning / fooling around with LUA until TIS releases their stuff, which won`t take long (clyde)