[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

This is so sad. 

Finally, I found a multiplayer server where I had fun in, with friendly people and a cool owner, and then the fucking retarded script kiddies get a spawning app and ruin it for everyone.

So sad people like that are allowed to exist..

doesn't mean we all cant play together still.

Its not only the playing together.

In alicecoopers server, I could actually scavenge stuff, have fun with friends and build small bases. We got a small starting kit to aid with survival as a newb.

In almost every other server this is not the point. You check 90 houses and get one rotten leek if youre lucky, and you get nothing when you spawn...

So basically I had 2 days fun in mp, and now its shutdown thanks to these kiddies, and now I can go and search me another game to play again :(

Edit: Just played in another server after this one. Spawned, went outside after finding nothing, instantly shot by someone. Well, fuck this then.

The effort the admins put on this server will not be in vain. This incident showed us that the multiplayer part of PZ, even if it's still in an early state, is clearly lacking options to prevent such horrible things from happening.

It really takes a lot courage to shut such a popular server down, but it's for a good cause.

AliceCooper, credit where credit is due.

This is so sad. 

Finally, I found a multiplayer server where I had fun in, with friendly people and a cool owner, and then the fucking retarded script kiddies get a spawning app and ruin it for everyone.

In alicecoopers server, owner actually gave a fuck about server and seeked for ways to improve it and tried to integrate with his crew.

And about playing together:

We should definitly pick up a server and go there all together. Most of You guys seemed to be really cool and id love to play with You again.

This is so sad. 

In alicecoopers server, owner actually gave a fuck about server and seeked for ways to improve it and tried to integrate with his crew.

And about playing together:

We should definitly pick up a server and go there all together. Most of You guys seemed to be really cool and id love to play with You again.

I've got sebas and some of the others wrangled up. we're looking at others. I had one i would frequent when this server was down but im not as sure of it. people are friendly enough and its a roleplay server.

edit - doesnt feel appropriate to talk about it on this thread. kinda like talking about who gets what at a parents funeral lol.

Such a shame. The Cult had much fun and gained brave cultists along the way.

Greetings to those lucky ones who sacrificed themselves to us. We will miss you.

No idea what future holds for The Cult

Thanks for your hard work Alice and Sassa.

Good times guys.

Lots of fun times on this server. A shame this had to happen :(

Special thanks to Alice and the admins for making it happen was fun while it lasted.

Also many thanks to the people we got to laugh at when they were lying on the floor with puddles of blood and later showing your appreciation for taking good care of your stuff. You didn't die in vain, you get a special confession right now.

Here comes the shocker: The Cult of Boris is infact EVIL

ps. I wasn't mad at you Cloak for killing me then though it seemed so, I had to travel for 4 days. Keep Boris with you at all times mate.

Cult out

Alice thanks for everything you have done for those of us who made our home at your server. I know you worked hard to bring us an enjoyable experience, and you very much accomplished this. I met some pretty awesome people in this little community, and am sure I can even call a few of them friends. Now you can fucking sleep I hope haha. I am sorry to see this shut down, but after everything you did for us I know you wouldn't just make this choice with no good reason behind it.

I played Braxton, for the record, and hope I get to see some of those from this server around other places I go. I plan to follow Aux where ever the player decides to go. Hopefully I'll get to see the BH around too!

ps

I loved the cult those evil zombie lovers kept us on our toes

i say all you dedicated users ask Alice to take into consideration his roll in this community, show him you care as much as he does. i have given Alice access to something i hope will sway his decision on closing his server/servers but i think you all are the deciding force.

i say all you dedicated users ask Alice to take into consideration his roll in this community, show him you care as much as he does. i have given Alice access to something i hope will sway his decision on closing his server/servers but i think you all are the deciding force.

lol how cryptic, so you're saying give Alice some toys and one might come out to play again ?

Ive been off since Saturday but reading this it doesnt sound good :(

This is the first and only server ive played on since getting the game last week and ive had a lot of fun playing with some really decent people on here.  Very sad to see it go if thats what happened. 

Sounds like your typical majority getting fucked over by the minority.

If this server is truly dead then many thanks to Alice, Nero and the people i played on the server with (Skittles and Hector mainly)

I will keep my eye on this forum and will happily follow to another server if that what happens.

lol how cryptic, so you're saying give Alice some toys and one might come out to play again ?

no what im saying is the man gave you a home, he got fucked by hackers and piss ants who think they are some badass force but couldn't do what they did without youtube or mommy holding there hands and walking them thru it, maybe the man feels his efforts are a waist, maybe the man feels he has no reason to do what he does so hes gunna walk away, i dont know but if you think its about feeding  him bogus pitty for his efforts then your not one of the dedicated users your just a leech and i have nothing to say about leeches but "wheres my fucking lighter" . hes a good man, he did alot for the MP community and i hate to see him go, the fact i own and run my own server and still put forth a effort to see his is running and help him when he needs it is called community, its what we do here. so no i dont think im saying "give Alice some toys and one might come out to play again" i think what im saying is im gunna do every fucking thing in my god damn power to help get this server and any others he runs back online for you people. take it how you want Reconix , but just remember thats your opinion and nothing more.

Time and time again I say thank you. Short of offering sexual pleasures, there is not much more I can do. I would even be willing to help out with whatever he needed if I had skills like coding or sprite or texture making. Sadly I do not.

I fully appreciate everything he has done. The server was marvelous, resets or not, that's why I stuck around to the very end. And I would gladly come back in a heartbeat. 

maskedglove, i dont think verbal or text thank yous is what i mean, what i mean is the fact that this server had all these ppl who loved it will be the deciding force. i wasnt implying that everyone should post some form of gratitude i was implying that everything posted up until he decided to close it will be what sways his decision, soon as i can get him in chat ill be sure. but ill be damned if ill give up on him.

no what im saying is the man gave you a home, he got fucked by hackers and piss ants who think they are some badass force but couldn't do what they did without youtube or mommy holding there hands and walking them thru it, maybe the man feels his efforts are a waist, maybe the man feels he has no reason to do what he does so hes gunna walk away, i dont know but if you think its about feeding  him bogus pitty for his efforts then your not one of the dedicated users your just a leech and i have nothing to say about leeches but "wheres my fucking lighter" . hes a good man, he did alot for the MP community and i hate to see him go, the fact i own and run my own server and still put forth a effort to see his is running and help him when he needs it is called community, its what we do here. so no i dont think im saying "give Alice some toys and one might come out to play again" i think what im saying is im gunna do every fucking thing in my god damn power to help get this server and any others he runs back online for you people. take it how you want Reconix , but just remember thats your opinion and nothing more.

Great stuff, sort of the response I was asking for only.. most of the dedicated users that went on the server might not know how they could help, what're we saying constitutes to help, chip in on new HDD ? Create a bit of code that, if to many x of items is ether picked up or dropped that user will be kicked ? Some times just asking for help works.

Other wise it's just going to be, well, that was a great server, awesome players, awesome server.. what's next.

i dont think its about help man,  i mean i just started coding lua, hell i had a server up before i even launched the game for the first time lol. i just think hes fed up with issues, and i havnt had a chance to talk to him but i wrote him a mod i hope will fix his youtuber/troll issues and get this server back online. i dont wanna speak for Alice hes a grown man and for all i know he just dosnt want the hassle. i was supposed to bullshit with him on skype yesterday but i had to goto anger management (yeah lol) and when i got  back he was already offline, hell of a time difference between us, and i seen this server was shutdown. so i set to work trying to help what i think the major issue he is having is. im hoping it puts him back in the race and he gets his ass in 1st gear and climbs back to the hoster we know he is, but hay i may be wrong i am drunker then fuck ya know lmao.