[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

Still laggy as hell for me. It seems to be in relation with the number of player in the server for me.

When there s only few player it s okay, almost no lag but when there s more players connecting like 8-10 players it begins to lag hardly

and it s getting worse. Even after the reset.

Tell me about it :/ Was bad enough for me that i was invincible and could run through a horde without even being scratched. Back to HC server i guess.

Yes, it`s very strange, 18 players now and zeds are not really a threat..i need to get this sorted as i ran 30+ players without any lag..the only issue back then was the amount of pvp :)

Server going down.

I love you Lady! You care about us little peeps <3

Looks like Alice deleted it. Not sure if TS went private then or not, don't want to give out details that are not mine to give out. He'll let you know.

K, fair enough. There's plenty of free public ones we can use in the meantime :)

Hi all connected to server yesterday for my first ever multiplayer experiance with this game  and fair enough it was a good laugh better then single player which to be honest gets a little boring after a while of playin on your own but after i found a shotgun and my pc crashed with the beloved BSOD i can no longer connect to the server just says "connection failed" is there a problem with the sever at the moment or has this "whitelist" thing been implemented? 

also just downloaded Teamspeak and joined the your channel no one around T.T :P

Is it me or Bedford spawn is gone? Also it was a 3rd reset already? :o

Like i said yesterday, had to be fixed no matter how many reset.

I had some people test today, there`s really no problems now, unless on the client.

Won`t investigate futher anymore, can`t make it better then this.

Removed the BF spawn for now, walk lazy people :P

There's something weird going on right now.

We're in Bedford, and the console is spamming "RemoveItemFromMap: sq is null or index is invalid", when I put some loot in a container or on the floor my friends can't see it, same thing the other way. Weird sync problem with broken doors as well : When I break a door and then enter the building my friends still see the door unbroken and can't get in, they have to break it themselves again to be able to enter.

Someone said he lost an entire container of loot like 10 mins after he put it inside the container.

We're in Bedford, and the console is spamming "RemoveItemFromMap: sq is null or index is invalid", when I put some loot in a container or on the floor my friends can't see it, same thing the other way. Weird sync problem with broken doors as well : When I break a door and then enter the building my friends still see the door unbroken and can't get in, they have to break it themselves again to be able to enter.

Someone said he lost an entire container of loot like 10 mins after he put it inside the container.

I have seen those message since day 1, it either saves or it doesnt..stuff doesn`t just disappear...

Server is working fine. Like i said, not going to change a single thing anymore.

This usually happens if you forgot to delete your multiplayer save file after a full reset. Sassa told us in a previous comment to do that.