[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

It's something to do with the update that Steam just did, I think Alice needs to change a file on the server or something, or he will let us know what we need to change when he discovers there is a problem. Just be patient guys until he gets online. If you try and change build you might lose your current game save so wait for instructions.

Might have to leave it till tomorrow, he could be asleep.

Lee and Cynic, my friend had the same problem yesterday, but she managed to get on by using a different user name but obviously then you have to start afresh, but you can try that if your character was dead or didn't have much, if they did then wait for Alice to figure it out, must be something to do with the white list being removed. We have this version mismatch problem too anyway so you'd only move on to the 2nd problem right now, so you may as well wait and hopefully there will be an answer to both.

Sorry guys, both me and Alice have had some real life stuff to deal with, take rests etc... I hope you guys understand.

Steam did an automatic update for most people yesterday, but like Kaitel said, the server hasn't been adjusted to that latest update/hotfix. We apologize for this and will get to it as soon as possible.

When i click join server I keep getting an error that says client version (964) doesn't match server (963). I replaced the map file with the one i downloaded and i thought it would work. Am i missing something?

Hahaha same issue. I had even put steam on I would update the game when ready but nope~ oh well. Whenever you guys get around to it. Real life trumps game life, so i understand.

Edit: In the meantime, go here and install the previous hotfix and the game will work

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/7409-released-iwbums-branch-build-26/

I think i will actually, the test went great last week, i think some "old" stuff was left behind causing problems on the EU server.

Will give DW another try tonight, if it doesn`t work like it should.. i will roll back.

Will also add South Muldraugh, little project i started months ago but never got to finish it (wanna test it).