[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

version: -onlinetest- 

i did bckp all ma stuff... 

Was just a joke with this "mrs" :) i know this here is still alphastuff... just try to test some varity to play online. Few hours ago i try to start a lil hamachi testserver, but i cant run the batchfile. I even try to run PZ beta on ma desktop pc, with problems even getting the program running. Mainerror is located in some java stuff. I can upload some errorlogs if u are intrested. :)

Regards

Ehm... and no pw for the latest version... IS this needed? :o

EDIT: I started this privat beta now... Yeay... :D

Can i use this betaversion even to test in hamachi in closed network? 

version: -onlinetest- 

i did bckp all ma stuff... 

Was just a joke with this "mrs" :) i know this here is still alphastuff... just try to test some varity to play online. Few hours ago i try to start a lil hamachi testserver, but i cant run the batchfile. I even try to run PZ beta on ma desktop pc, with problems even getting the program running. Mainerror is located in some java stuff. I can upload some errorlogs if u are intrested. :)

Regards

Ehm... and no pw for the latest version... IS this needed? :o

EDIT: I started this privat beta now... Yeay... :D

You need to put in that password from that thread i posted. It will unlock more "versions" 

You need to use the version "iwillbackupmysave". Thats the latest one :)

You should see something like : 

B23, B25B,B25C,IWILLBACKUPMYSAVE,ONLINETEST etc.

"iwillbackupmysave" !

:)

Do it!

/edit

No experience with Hima-whatever :), sorry.

/edit

Yes, you should be able to host your own server and play on it with others, np.

Crashed, we got a new customer crashing the server lol : 

Deleting zombie that is only 1.3432617 away from player.ID_NEW_INCOMING_CONNECTIONid=9 guid=801640751078754466User H ank P owers is trying to connect.java.sql.SQLException: unrecognized token: "'H"        at org.sqlite.DB.throwex(DB.java:288)        at org.sqlite.NestedDB.prepare(NestedDB.java:115)        at org.sqlite.DB.prepare(DB.java:114)        at org.sqlite.Stmt.executeQuery(Stmt.java:89)        at zombie.network.ServerWorldDatabase.authClient(ServerWorldDatabase.java:245)        at zombie.network.GameServer.mainLoopDealWithNetData(GameServer.java:1037)        at zombie.network.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:253)Error with packet of type: 2 for nulljava.lang.NullPointerException        at zombie.core.network.ByteBufferWriter.putUTF(ByteBufferWriter.java:47)        at zombie.network.GameServer.mainLoopDealWithNetData(GameServer.java:1065)        at zombie.network.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:253)

OH. :/ We are Sry. But what did we wrong?

Not you :). He`s probably`s running an old version which crashes the server, look at this name. Had another guy with an very old version but his name was also with spaces in the logs. But he was using a normal name..

Just have to wait until it`s fixed.

Please PM Sassa, AliceCooper and Nero with your username, password and build to be white-listed to server

Your PM should read

Name: YourUsername

Password: YourPassword

Build: Your current build that you are using

Old Builds:

build23,24,25a,25b,25c

onlinetest

Latest Build:

Build26 (IWBUMS - Public but hidden test version)

can be downloaded here:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbums-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/

Read, and follow instructions

We will ban you if you are not using the correct build (this crashes the server), sort this out and we will un-ban you. See you in the game :)

In the meantime... I have made a visitor area on the admin base.

If you are in need of a safe place, or just want to randomly stop by, look no further. We have our very own visitor apartments/cabins with luxurious kitchen. Sleeping arrangements and a private garden are also included in the apartments. Are you more of a community person? Not to worry! We also have a communal garden and courtyard to meet up with friends.

If you want to drop by, you are more than welcome. Please keep in mind however, that your PvP must be turned OFF within the walls of the compound. If you fail to do this, destroy the admin base or steal from other players or us, you will be punished. And trust me, Nero would be more than happy to punish you. He is very creative. This also applies if you walk in with your PvP on.

(Seriously though guys... don't destroy anything... There is a line to the whole pvp experience and destroying other people's base is just lame. I have worked very hard on this base)

The entrance with watchtowers and bon/camp fire area
10258201_289145247916480_184902842150827

The admin houses... *you can guess which one is Nero's...*

1978304_289145227916482_8868434526278396

The apartments with the community garden

10295044_289145217916483_553531048100444

Again, there is no need for destroying things. You are all more than welcome. Once I start farming/cooking and fishing, I will make sure there is some food available for people as well.

If you wish to know the location of our base, join us for a fun chat on teamspeak and we'll guide you to it.

x
Sas