[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

About to start server.PC overheated, shutdown so lost my RDP connection. Removed fan to clean, broke a pin, national holiday here, everything closed. Took old one from other comp, didnt fit, made it fit. Server now up.

Problems problems and more problems lol, sorry that 5 minutes took 2 hours lol.

Removed DW for now, when walking north the server crashed and pzserver would not start anymore.

The Cult - All Hail Boris The Almighty

UP again, normally with this crash is just kept crashing, its working again, i had an admin check, we lost about 10-20 min before the crash

Working on this, just need to resolve this error and we`re golden lol. Just not sure why it keeps coming back after fixing it initially.

Server crashed because of the "token" error. It`s up again. Maybe i can prevent that error by just restarting the server every 3-4 hours (restart, not reset :)).

This Token error is pissing me of. 

Yesterday it wouldn`t not even start anymore after the token error (normally restarting the PZ server is sufficient.

Good thing is, no data / time will be lost now when it crashes :)

Hey AliceCoop' !

I don't know if the server is down or if my character/account was inexistant because of the restarts/crashs when you made it whitelisted, but I can't seem to connect right now ^^

Anyway, if my account isn't whitelisted I'd be glad to be in again !

I'll send you a PM with info when your inbox isn't full anymore ;p

Hi guys.

Any chance i could get whitelisted too please.

New to the game and this is the first server i joined and had a good laugh with a few other players on here :)

To get white listed please pm me your desired username and password

Hey guys,

Just made an account here and installed the game, I am very interested in a server with PVE and PVP, with groups and such. Maybe a little RP too, I RP'ed a lot in the past, with various games (ArmA, SAMP, DayZ) etc. But I got fed up with not finding a proper realistic zombie "simulation" with online (dayz is just too shallow for my taste, and got bored).

Do you recommend me on this server? If yes, I will PM and start my journey here. I am new to the game, but I am just generally interested in an interesting online world where there are friendly people too.

Cheers,

Geo