[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

Hi all :)

New to the game (bought it yesterday) and trying to join this server.

Ive downloaded the map and unlocked the beta, updated etc but every time i try to join i just get stuck endlessly trying to connect.

Am i doing something wrong?

Cheers for any help.

Ive downloaded the map and unlocked the beta, updated etc but every time i try to join i just get stuck endlessly trying to connect.

Cheers for any help.

It`s should start a debug window when starting the game (runs in the background when you minimize the game) Any error?

Have you tried in the last 5 minutes? Do other servers allow you to connect?

Cheers for any help.

It`s should start a debug window when starting the game (runs in the background when you minimize the game) Any error?

Thanks for the quick reply. 

Im trying again now and it keeps repeating "delay processing packet of type (random numbers) while loading game"

I only tried one other server and had the same problem.

Cheers for any help.

Thanks for the quick reply. 

Im trying again now and it keeps repeating "delay processing packet of type (random numbers) while loading game"

I only tried one other server and had the same problem.

NP :)

Have a look at this thread please : http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/6014-delay-processing-packet-of-type-12-56-78-25-when-trying-to-mp/

Is it stuck at a certain loading-phase? Like "unpacking map files, downloading map, loading world" etc? Or just a black screen?

/edit

Start with your Firewall, use a simple name etc (no weird chars). 

Temporary disable your Anti Virus software, open your FW etc, see what happens. We can always close it and work from there.

Delete your profile for my server, verify your files in STEAM library, just to be sure.

*How to fix your "Pockets" errors.*
Alright, I had this before and I fixed it, so here's a few ways you could try to fix it yourself.

Run the game in compatibility mode
Go into the game folder, not on steam, and launch it from there with admin.
Put in no "name" for the server, put in the IP, no description, no name, no password.
Do not use capitals at all in your info whenever you're adding a new server.
If nothing else works, reinstall your game.

Now, there's a chance that you might get in after this, but your screen will be black. The HUD works and you can hear the game sounds, but you can't see anything else.
To fix this, you have to go go into compatibility mode and restart the game, should fix it.

I'm trying to connect, and I keep getting an error message about some .zip called "I'll wait here forever". Is this a known problem?

And you can play :)

Ignore the red chat font btw (it changes from red to white), I screwed up there (will be fixed).

I know, your eyes are bleeding :)

I killed a couple with a frying pan. But what I meant was, initially it seemed like they weren't even affected; not staggering, not moving, occasionally glitching out but never reacting to the plank. It worked with a frying pan though, when I eventually got back in.

Probably some kind of temporary local / server lag, lets hope so :)

Please let me know if the problem persists FawkesGaming.

Thanks.

/edit

Noticed i made a mistake assigning memory (lol) and its running on 2 GB ram assigned and 22 players currently playing, so expect some lag. Will change it late tonight. All good :).

I really dont know whats going on, first the server acted kinda weird in bedford, now I log in and I dont have my bag next to me like other times, no zombies in bedford and no drop, Im really confused.

Editing: Nvm, reloging worked, still, everything is just weird lol.

Bag still missing though