[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

Th

Can people please : check 31.186.250.240 (default port) ? Will use this server for the EU, if stabile

Clean Linux box. This way i can continue troubleshooting this BS on my other server(s).

Seems to work fine for me.

Thanks,

Updated the server details (31.186.250.240) with the new IP, now i can troubleshoot the other issue`s in peace and you can play. 

Ehm...

BF is not there... not... really... It's there... but also... not. Mainly just a bunch of grass... and after verifying my game, it made it worse and now I am actually stuck...

Yes, same on my end.

For anyone willing to travel to Bedford  and wanting to confirm this further, please send us a msg. Otherwise stay clear of bedford for now as it seems to be bugged

Yeah, tried everything and more, about to switch on the server but will be using Windows Server O/S from now on.

Will post when up.

Thanks for your hard work man, I've been there it's annoying when games start giving problems and require an endless work, again, thanks for your effort.

Up and running, been testing for the past hour. No more errors, weird stuff! BF working like a boss. 

I added custom spawnpoints for MULDRAUGH / WESTPOINT (all credits to "Jon Son"!!, you can choose when the town-spawn creating a char). Please note Jon Son had to remove the BF spawn due glitches, but will be updated in the near future.

Please delete any profiles you have for this server (I will continue investigating problems the old one). This server will stay :)

/sleep for 12 hours woohoo