[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

Edited your post http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/7200-europe-online-24x7x365-pvepvp-bedford-falls-v2-build-26-muldraughwestpointbedfordhuge-map-active-admins-public/?p=102952

Please DO NOT simply tell people how to get on the IWBUMS branch. Instead link them the thread. It is important that they read and understand the rules. 

We expect you to follow them.

Send you a PM nasKo, updated the first page with the link instructing people on how to get on the latest build, hopefully people read the whole thing :)

Thanks.

Sassa to the rescue once more, thanks.

Will give it another chance with the hot fixes. One thing that is improved is that zombies now seem able to climb stairs, or at least follow you up them, I went to a top floor of a tower block, thought I was safe as usual, turned around and 20 zombies had broken in! My hard of hearing trait is now a more dangerous choice it appears. They also seem to grab and slow better than they used to. While I would normally welcome this as increasing the fear/realism, the fact that they are laggy as hell and keep vanishing for a few seconds is driving me crazy.

Yeah, please give it one more go. Im looking forward to killing you :)

Sassa to the rescue once more, thanks.

Will give it another chance with the hot fixes. One thing that is improved is that zombies now seem able to climb stairs, or at least follow you up them, I went to a top floor of a tower block, thought I was safe as usual, turned around and 20 zombies had broken in! My hard of hearing trait is now a more dangerous choice it appears. They also seem to grab and slow better than they used to. While I would normally welcome this as increasing the fear/realism, the fact that they are laggy as hell and keep vanishing for a few seconds is driving me crazy.

Yeah, please give it one more go. Im looking forward to killing you :)

whehe!

@ Kaitel : Sure i have some lag sometimes but i never see zombies disappear, then reappear etc. I understand this is pretty much unplayable. Kaitel can you come TS tonight, maybe we can do some testing with your client (check the console, error message, java stuff etc).

Thanks, but you will have your hands full with server problems and I have to deal with Eki and the Cult of Boris!

I will fresh install everything, not sure I got it in the right order with the new map just before the patch, maybe I needed to put the map in again since the patch. Or perhaps the lack of blood was filling my character with so much rage he couldn't see straight.

Thanks, but you will have your hands full with server problems and I have to deal with Eki and the Cult of Boris!

I will fresh install everything, not sure I got it in the right order with the new map just before the patch, maybe I needed to put the map in again since the patch. Or perhaps the lack of blood was filling my character with so much rage he couldn't see straight.

I will make time.

Updated thread with the new links etc.

I will make time.

ID Connection attempt failed

cant connect

I will make time.

ID Connection attempt failed

cant connect

Same here ! Is the server down or something to do with the hotfix update not yet installed on it ?

AliceCooper, the hotfix was pushed thru to steam, was having issues with connecting on my server, i uninstalled the hotfix edited build and let steam redownload it and its all working now , blood, rain....etc.

hey JonSyn,

Thanks, by "edited" the build you mean, changing it to another branch, then back to B26 and have STEAM redownload the files?

i ment that the hotfix that we used on the initial build 26 as edited. i uninstalled and deleted everything that had to do with build 26/hotfix PZ related then allowed steam to redownload the iwillbackupmysave  and setup all the server settings and it worked.