[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

Reading through all the comments on this thread, perhaps I should rethink my decision about not joining public servers, haha.

You should man, MP is so much fun, the teamwork, the backstabbing haha.

The fires!, people need to shut down electric devices when leaving their shelters :)

BFFD was up all night, too many damn fires!

Me and my gurl went through an epic journey from Muldraugh to Bedford, much panic and giggles on the way !

Can't wait for the Hardcore server to be updated as well. You really have a couple of awesome servers there :D

Yeah sorry man, so much to do, not enough time. I will probably update that server to B26 late tonight. Will update the thread accordingly.

Me and my gurl went through an epic journey from Muldraugh to Bedford, much panic and giggles on the way !

Can't wait for the Hardcore server to be updated as well. You really have a couple of awesome servers there :D

Yeah sorry man, so much to do, not enough time. I will probably update that server to B26 late tonight. Will update the thread accordingly.

Bah it's alright don't worry ! Take your time, there's plenty of fun to have on the non-hardcore one for now ^^

(Btw, what's your "reset" pattern on this server ?)

Bah it's alright don't worry ! Take your time, there's plenty of fun to have on the non-hardcore one for now ^^

(Btw, what's your "reset" pattern on this server ?)

I hate (hard) resets so 1 x hard every 2-3 weeks would be my goal.. but with all the new stuff it`s hard, last "round" lasted 2 weeks.

1 soft-reset a week, but I skip it sometimes :)

Hey guys! My steam does not show me the build26 and build25... i can only play build23, betatesting and onlinetest so I dont have any idea how can i join You :(

Please follow this link

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbms-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/

Fun times, running around the asylum with an axe chased by hordes everywhere, finally trapped into a room which turned out to be the armory, grabbing shells and shotgun in a hurry, getting through waves and waves in a blaze of glory (and occasional "out of ammo" panic).

So that was you lol

The server was just restarted, try again.

Does it take some time for the server to restart ? I'm not able to connect right now.

Unfortunately after the restart it decided to crash on us...

Alice is doing his best to put it up ASAP

I dunno guys, this patch and new map version seem like two steps backwards instead of one forward: no blood, no farming tiles, stairs leading to death or entrapment, laggy zombies, only one spawn point and probably some other stuff I've forgotten right now. I have to question/vote if we should go back to build 25 and map version 1 (if that's even possible) until these issues are sorted, not really enjoying the experience at the moment.

Or just forget about Zomboid for a while until they sort themselves out. I know it's an experimental branch and all but how can they break the basic stuff that was working well and release it upon us, surely some of these issues were glaringly obvious, quite disappointing :(

We tried to go back to 25 Kaitel... for some reason it wasn't working properly to switch. They have released a hotfix for farming, blood, rain etc today. You can find that here:
http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/7409-released-iwbums-branch-build-26/page-11#entry103578

For the other parts. I agree build26 isn't quite what it worked up to be. I myself am experiencing lag issues, map world not loading etc, whereas build 25b was running a lot smoother for me.
However, I don't want to knock it out just quite yet. With farming back (tonight on the server probably, Alice is at work at the moment) it might not be so bad.

Sassa to the rescue once more, thanks.

Will give it another chance with the hot fixes. One thing that is improved is that zombies now seem able to climb stairs, or at least follow you up them, I went to a top floor of a tower block, thought I was safe as usual, turned around and 20 zombies had broken in! My hard of hearing trait is now a more dangerous choice it appears. They also seem to grab and slow better than they used to. While I would normally welcome this as increasing the fear/realism, the fact that they are laggy as hell and keep vanishing for a few seconds is driving me crazy.

Edited your post http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/7200-europe-online-24x7x365-pvepvp-bedford-falls-v2-build-26-muldraughwestpointbedfordhuge-map-active-admins-public/?p=102952

Please DO NOT simply tell people how to get on the IWBUMS branch. Instead link them the thread. It is important that they read and understand the rules. 

We expect you to follow them.