[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

Hi. I unistalled my game many Times. I did all the steps to make run this game in bedford falls.But i always spawn in muldrad. I dont know what i am doing bad exactly ... I unziped the files where you say but still spawning on muldrad.... Help me plz .Thank you

copy and replace the map and lua files into project zomboid media file /steam/steamapps/common/projectzomboid/media....place the lua and maps with the one you d/l

I read the guide how to install them . I did that lof of times. I checked that i do the steps correctly with my friend who did like me and is working for him. There are some other issue which makes the game doesn't spawn at Bedford Falls. Cause when im going to connect. I see the new Map saying that is "beta" . But Finally , i can't spawn at this place

Hi. I unistalled my game many Times. I did all the steps to make run this game in bedford falls.But i always spawn in muldrad. I dont know what i am doing bad exactly ... I unziped the files where you say but still spawning on muldrad.... Help me plz .Thank you

copy and replace the map and lua files into project zomboid media file /steam/steamapps/common/projectzomboid/media....place the lua and maps with the one you d/l

I read the guide how to install them . I did that lof of times. I checked that i do the steps correctly with my friend who did like me and is working for him. There are some other issue which makes the game doesn't spawn at Bedford Falls. Cause when im going to connect. I see the new Map saying that is "beta" . But Finally , i can't spawn at this place

So you do see that " beta " in the description when you`re @ that screen where you can select you spawn(s)? Something like :"THIS IS A TEST" ?

You have the file defining the spawns in the correct location it seems. Can you retry copying the map / Lot files from the Bedford Falls.rar en add them in the same folder location in your STEAMAPPS/COMMON/ProjectZomboid/*. Not sure about the path but you`ll find it. When you select Muldraugh as a spawn (first one, which should actually spawn you in Bedford Falls), do you spawn in Muldraugh or somewhere in a forest?

So you do see that " beta " in the description when you`re @ that screen where you can select you spawn(s)? Something like :"THIS IS A TEST" ?

You have the file defining the spawns in the correct location it seems. Can you retry copying the map / Lot files from the Bedford Falls.rar en add them in the same folder location in your STEAMAPPS/COMMON/ProjectZomboid/*. Not sure about the path but you`ll find it. When you select Muldraugh as a spawn (first one, which should actually spawn you in Bedford Falls), do you spawn in Muldraugh or somewhere in a forest?

I see THIS IS A TEST perfectly. But i Just spawn in a house on Muldraugh. If i see THIS IS A TEST , i know i should spawn on bedford . But is too strange cause i Spawn on muldraugh...

I have to congratulate you again on this server, had a blast playing it again last night with some friends, and the zombies were perfectly set to a difficult but not impossible level, IMO this should be the default level for the normal game to keep it exciting. Plus so many zombies that you can't stand and fight in one place for long, and they're not likely to be scarce anytime soon, which is also how the game should be. Also one of my friends was playing from America, and she had less lag and issues than playing on more local servers. Great work all around, keep it going! =)

I have to congratulate you again on this server, had a blast playing it again last night with some friends, and the zombies were perfectly set to a difficult but not impossible level, IMO this should be the default level for the normal game to keep it exciting. Plus so many zombies that you can't stand and fight in one place for long, and they're not likely to be scarce anytime soon, which is also how the game should be. Also one of my friends was playing from America, and she had less lag and issues than playing on more local servers. Great work all around, keep it going! =)

Thanks Kaitel :) Adding some more stuff this weekend to make if more "fun".

Replaced my crappy map of the area with a new one (thanks Sas :))

1j7wv7.jpg

I am in the US, and am loving this server. Thanks for running it, and I plan on sticking around!

Nice, I love the 25B build (I was using 25c), solved so many of my problems it seems. Problems I created myself btw lol (I need to stop fooling around with stuff :P).

I need more Police in Bedford Falls, interested? :)

Good to know purple... glad to have you on board. I saw you shortly this morning or last night I believe. (times are a bit confusing in my head xD)

Muldraugh is basically untouched... very exciting... Nero spawned some treasures in the police station yesterday there for the brave souls who dare to venture to it. At least you can get a prize at the end of it ;)

This server had a hard reset 4 days ago... There is no need for a soft reset or hard reset for a while. We cleared out the majority of zombies on the main road in Muldraugh last night so there can be looting again in Mul, seeing the town is/was pretty much untouched.

Lost Nero in the process though :( RIP Nero :P