[EUROPE] [PUBLIC] [PVE,PVP] [Online 24x7x365] [Bedford Falls V2] [Muldraugh+West Point+Bedford Falls] [ [Active Admins]

AliceCooper

I did unfortunately... I died while my daughter was talking to me and I looked one second to her... then walked in Nero's unfinished tower of power by accident and fell down and instantly died.

And if I see the guy who boarded up the entire spawnhouse... you, good sir, are DEAD.

Not only are you being a complete asswhipe, you will make Alice lose people on the server because they have nowhere to go. Congratulations, I hope you feel darn proud of yourself. And I am pretty sure it's Void.

I did unfortunately... I died while my daughter was talking to me and I looked one second to her... then walked in Nero's unfinished tower of power by accident and fell down and instantly died.

And if I see the guy who boarded up the entire spawnhouse... you, good sir, are DEAD.

Not only are you being a complete asswhipe, you will make Alice lose people on the server because they have nowhere to go. Congratulations, I hope you feel darn proud of yourself. And I am pretty sure it's Void.

oeps, ment to be PM :P

I knew Void was a bad person, that is exactly why the hotel shootout happened. My intuition warned me, but i didn't know it then.

Did I miss a shootout at the hotel?

Also, can't connect.

Yeah it was couple of days ago. Such a tragic event, many casualties.

Watch your back Void Boris's hand will find you.

It was all a big misunderstanding, but all good since Void got shot.

This server is a mess, in a good way lol.  I expect stuff like this to happen when the world really goes to shit lol. Damm you Cults, bandits and stop stealing my food lol.

Bedford Falls PD will be out in force tonight (Officer Kaitel seems to be missing :)).

Lots of fun on this server, had a run in with the bounty hunters, not sure how it played out as i was dissconnected after the altercation, but i think i got ya nero ;), nice bout mate, but the bounty hunters need some....welll....bounty hunters....anywho cool server, if any  of the BH that was after me is left , you can help yourself to my base loot, (even tho you only sort of earned it)

Lots of fun on this server, had a run in with the bounty hunters, not sure how it played out as i was dissconnected after the altercation, but i think i got ya nero ;), nice bout mate, but the bounty hunters need some....welll....bounty hunters....anywho cool server, if any  of the BH that was after me is left , you can help yourself to my base loot, (even tho you only sort of earned it)

I shot you! :P

But yeah, you got Nero :( :(

Anyways, you're of the "wanted" list, you have had your punishment. Unless you will be a sassy little shit again ofc.

/BOUNTY HUNTER SQUAD OFF

you got me, i took a bullet for sassa :)

Anyways, you're of the "wanted" list, you have had your punishment. Unless you will be a sassy little shit again ofc.

/BOUNTY HUNTER SQUAD OFF

you don't have to  call names now, jeez you should be reprimanded by your superiors for unprofessionalism

that would be true if we were the Bedford Police Department, however we are bounty hunters haha, nice duel though, we literally searched all the hardware store's on the map when you said "hardware store".

It was also very nice of you to tell us specifically where you were, i wish all bandits were this nice. :)

Bounty Hunters

/BOUNTY HUNTER SQUAD OFF

you don't have to  call names now, jeez you should be reprimanded by your superiors for unprofessionalism

All in good fun, all in good fun ;) I should have used smileys :P

Fresh zombies and loot and it seems someone burned down the castle.

Looks like it's a good thing we took as much as possible with us then... Ceevin & Antdogg are the main suspects.

Don't understand why you would crash/burn something someone has worked so hard on though... kinda sad.