RELEASED: IWBUMS 25 v3

lemmy101

Have you or the server host tried a hard rest maybe a reboot of the vpn? I am positive you can get infected online. It might also help if you list your server based questions in the multiplayer help section thread.

Infection, yes, but dead player raising as a zombie, no. And I'm just pondering this as G48R13L pointed this out, and I'm not sure which aspect he meant - infection, or the last stage of "zombification".

Is it just me or this few releases they made it easy to get away from zombies?I think they disable the zombie migration/big hordes or what about zombies spawning in buildings? Hopefully they bring it back next update because those really affected the game difficulty.Also i would love to see a zombie being able to grab you or knock you down to the floor, same goes when your in a horde of zombies Overall i really want to see those features to come back...

Is it just me or this few releases they made it easy to get away from zombies?I think they disable the zombie migration/big hordes or what about zombies spawning in buildings? Hopefully they bring it back next update because those really affected the game difficulty.Also i would love to see a zombie being able to grab you or knock you down to the floor, same goes when your in a horde of zombies Overall i really want to see those features to come back...

Zombies were mirgrating for a short time again then stopped. Zombies spawning houses hasn't been around for like the past two versions it seems. I think they are coming back

You could argue that with televisions in the house there would be a large amount of zombies inside. You walk in and hear the faint echo of reality shows, like the ghost of time long forgotten in an apocalypse. That sound of Jersey Shore is replaced by a groan, and the licking of lips, as a meal has wandered into their den. You grab your axe, it has no durability. The last thing you see is teeth, and a long forgotten teen idol, before you join the horde.

• 2 weeks later...

Just moved to this from Build 23.

I noticed all my mods aren't having any effect on the game.

This, despite the mods saying they're loaded in the menu Mods.

Is the mod loader not working for Build 25c?

Modloader works, the mods don't. All mods need to be updated for build 25.

I see. Thanks.

So supposing I want to get, say, CraftHelper to work with Build 25 as it did for Build 23, would it involve a lot of deep coding?

(I had to meddle with it a bit, to make it work with Build 23. It didn't work right out of the box. But I wouldn't consider that deep coding.)

Edit:

Never mind. I found the very useful thread by DrHorribleMDPhD, who updated select mods for Build 25. Good stuff.