Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

Server has been closed for a couple of days now.

Darkness told me that he is busy moving and without internet access, and when he can the server will return at its full potential.

Meanwhile i think we can only just wait.

Ah cool, hopefully it goes smooth for him.

• 2 weeks later...
Firstly good u back Darkness!

It first time i see that server restart.

Only mine charter is stayed.My house is claimed by somebody

(maybe its claimed for me?cuz i dont really think someone had a chance to do so)

and all defenses,crates r gone.

Its meaning like a game start from the begining to everyone?or u may backup something?

Egor, Hi, it`s EP. Was there server total reset (server wipe)? My base was near Cortman Medical. (И у меня там было не мало вкусных плюшек, одних патронов для дробовика под сотню коробок. Кстати. Я сейчас обитаю на Дэас&Декэй сервере, там Окси админит и он на экспериментальной ветке, так что, добро пожаловать.)

Are you planning on going back to the test branch?

yes i'm going to have another attempt at getting back on test branch soon and plug old map back in if possible.

Awesome :D

I've had many hours of fun on Evil Dead. Thanks for your reply and thanks for running such a good place to try and survive :)

Yea, I cant wait for that iwbums serwer switch, It will be great to play again especially with build 33 around the corner.

had another attempt still no luck ill try a complete uninstall and start over from scratch but ill keep old map to plug back in and any other important files will need a bit more time but i will get it running properly soon as possible.

Thankyou for your patience on this looking forward to getting it back to the way it was as it much more fun that way :D

Azzmunch, on 12 Aug 2015 - 08:36 AM, said:snapback.png

So how do i launch the game non-steam enabled? Can't see Zeeks in the server list and don't seem to see any option to disable the steam integration.

Please help

Thanks

A couple options for non-Steam mode:

• Start the game from a .bat file (on Windows)
  • Edit either ProjectZomboid32.json or ProjectZomboid64.json with a text editor. Change

-Dzomboid.steam=1
to
-Dzomboid.steam=0

It won't help if Zeek's server isn't updated to version 32.20 though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

server is now online restored to old map save but you will have to edit one or both of this files using note pad. file path is c/program files(x86)\steam\steamapps\commen\projectzombid

• Edit either ProjectZomboid32.json or ProjectZomboid64.json with a text editor. Change

-Dzomboid.steam=1
to
-Dzomboid.steam=0

and save file

reason for this is i can not integrate server throw steam at this time but will try to in the future

Hope this helps players wishing to continue where you left off current build is 32.26 IWBUMS :D 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...