Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

In our (real) time that moment, when savehouse is unclaimed, is 4 dayz. You can trust that information cause it`s from Eric who is an administrator of the server, in game time it is an 96 days.

Good day. I cann`t connect to server again. All the time it show status "connecting". What problem it can be?

Yeah seriously what's up with the server?

e: Just realized the server probably won't be back up 'till tomorrow for us in the U.S. The server is in the U.K., and the owner probably is too.

Which means he's asleep for the next 4 hours at least :/

Yeah seriously what's up with the server?

e: Just realized the server probably won't be back up 'till tomorrow for us in the U.S. The server is in the U.K., and the owner probably is too.

Which means he's asleep for the next 4 hours at least :/

Server works 24/7. I`m playing on them more then a week. And owner sleeping is not cause.

is server down?

It`s not down. As I see, it`s work perfect. But this is an result of modified "white list". One thing that i want is an explanation of causes of this actions.

I don't think it's a modified white list - from what I'm aware of, if you have a password you should still be able to get in... and I cannot.

hello all i am currently away and have no internet accesses so it is not possible for me to log in i'm working on getting internet set up as soon as i can and looking into getting some one to take over for a few weeks wile i'm away. and  some one will be keeping eye out to make sure server stays online as best as possible sorry for any inconvenience and thankyou for your patience in this matter if the server is down now it wont be back on till later tonight ill get a message threw to try get it on asp 

hello all i am currently away and have no internet accesses so it is not possible for me to log in i'm working on getting internet set up as soon as i can and looking into getting some one to take over for a few weeks wile i'm away. and  some one will be keeping eye out to make sure server stays online as best as possible sorry for any inconvenience and thankyou for your patience in this matter if the server is down now it wont be back on till later tonight ill get a message threw to try get it on asp 

As Doomsayer said, I thank you for response and explanation of current situation. Good luck in you work and vacation.

Server went down like an hour and half ago, it's still down, and it has no ping response.

Dont try to pressure or anything, just an status update.

Thanks mr. the Darkness for hosting this server :)

EDIT: And we're back up now :)

So there's a whitelist now? Can you, the darkness, be kind enough to add me on the whitelist? I have a lot of game time on your server. If you are willing to add me please reply with a PM and I'll PM back my In-game name.

EDIT: Nevermind i guess, I cant connect because the server is down.

Server has been closed for a couple of days now.

Darkness told me that he is busy moving and without internet access, and when he can the server will return at its full potential.

Meanwhile i think we can only just wait.

Server has been closed for a couple of days now.

Darkness told me that he is busy moving and without internet access, and when he can the server will return at its full potential.

Meanwhile i think we can only just wait.

And when we wait, we can try to survive at another sources. ;)