Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

So. My guy "died" while I was offline in a safehouse and had to make a new one, make a new one the next day and claim the police station in Muldraugh to then have the server crash, now when I logged on two days later I no longer have the Police station. GG Server. GG

ok ill extent the time log out time for safe house option but using police station as a safe house is a problem because it dose not give new players chance to get Gunns & Ammo there for if it is safe house i will unsafe it 

does that imply the gun shop in West Point as well? Noticed that has been claimed since the hard reset.

So. My guy "died" while I was offline in a safehouse and had to make a new one, make a new one the next day and claim the police station in Muldraugh to then have the server crash, now when I logged on two days later I no longer have the Police station. GG Server. GG

ok ill extent the time log out time for safe house option but using police station as a safe house is a problem because it dose not give new players chance to get Gunns & Ammo there for if it is safe house i will unsafe it 

does that imply the gun shop in West Point as well? Noticed that has been claimed since the hard reset.

yes it really should apply to any unique building that players need supplys from but it did come to my attention that a few players have chosen warehouses gun shops ext so i properly let it slide this time BUT i would like to encourage players to trade goods that re-spawn in this places and see if it works out

If someone gets banned, what happens to their claimed building?

not initially sure it dose have a time limit on days till it is unlocked again

server is now white listed and set to closed if any one wishes to join you will have to private massage me

If someone gets banned, what happens to their claimed building?

not initially sure it dose have a time limit on days till it is unlocked again

server is now white listed and set to closed if any one wishes to join you will have to private massage me

I was playing on your server some time ago, we had some fun and grief - but I don't recall we got so close ;) private massage to get on the server :)

Cheers

Thomas Ash / Mr. T - bling lover

So, can anyone please explain to me what happened to my safehouse? I can no longer unclaim it, so I suppose it's no longer a safehouse, but neither can I claim it back. I can, however, claim another structure. (The safehouse in question was an ordinary two-storey house.)

EDIT: Please disregard this, I was probably clicking in the wrong spot or there was some sort of cooldown, it works now.

Hi

Having trouble logging in to my account on your server. It says "An unexpected error has occured click to exit" while loading the game files. I've made other accounts and it lets me log in fine.

My log in is "supafly".

Any help would be appreciated.

sounds like it could be a corrupted save file located in c/user(name)/zomboid/multiplyer it your lucky may have a back up otherwise might have to delete the file to get character name back 

Hey, so I just started going onto the server as of Monday and I have to say I am absolutely thrilled to have an RP server for PZ.

But I can't get onto it today :-|  Is it offline? My in-game name is Acre as of right now by the way if you doubt me.

hello if any one is haveing problems connecting youll need to go to

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbums-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/

developer recommend you read this first

if satisfied you need to then right click Project Zomboid in steam games library and select properties go to the Betas tab and select IWBUMS from the drop down Menu and it should update you PZ

you can also back up your save file located in C/user(name)/zomboid/Multiplayer